It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's filmed in Southern India- Video on You Tube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I went to You Tube today and one the recommended videos caught my attention. It shows multiple "orb" like objects filmed in the sky during the day. They are clearly on the side of a road because traffic zooms by at some point and there is even a bird that swoops past the camera while they are focused on the lights.

I am thinking this doesn't look like CGI at all. What do you guys think- see the video by clicking the link below.

You Tube Link

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think it is a video of blurry lights in the sky, with probably shaky camera work. Now I will go see the video to see if I'm right or not....brb....
Yup......they could have one of many probable terrestrial explanations before jumping off the ledge of absurdity and assigning them alien craft status, lol (and I know you didn't do that in your post, so not directed at you).

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sequel

Happy anniversay!!!

I see you registered 1 year ago!!!!

Go celebrate with a beer and the search button and see how ignorant you have been.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
great post. starred. I cant prove its not CGI, but I highly doubt its CGI. whatever it is, its not flares.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
- - - whatever it is, its not flares.

In one of several threads that have followed this video, one researcher determined that a military base is located beyond the tree line. The consensus was that these lights are flares. They go up like flares (though one fails to stay aloft and arcs groundward). They hover like flares and they die away like flares. Short of making a sound like a duck, I'd say they are indeed flares.

WG3

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I am well aware of the search function and did a number of various searches but I did not see this particular video(doesn't mean its not there). While I thank you for pointing out the fact that this video has been discussed on ATS before, your delivery was far from tactful. Very rude you are.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

In one of several threads that have followed this video, one researcher determined that a military base is located beyond the tree line. The consensus was that these lights are flares. They go up like flares (though one fails to stay aloft and arcs groundward). They hover like flares and they die away like flares. Short of making a sound like a duck, I'd say they are indeed flares.

WG3

Flares fly upward after illuminating?, stay stationary, and leave no smoke trail?

I see no evidence of any military base 'beyond the tree line', nor have you mentioned the name of your 'researcher'. I'm not saying they are et's by any stretch, but the movements are strange.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
All the other threads for this video have been linked in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sequel

I am well aware of the search function and did a number of various searches but I did not see this particular video(doesn't mean its not there). While I thank you for pointing out the fact that this video has been discussed on ATS before, your delivery was far from tactful. Very rude you are.

I took 2 words from your title. India and ufo. Hit search. Third post down. That was the first one.
Herewww.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a look you will find at least 15-20 threads. That's a safe guess.

It's your search that was far from tactful. Educate yourself with this site.

Just helping you not be so ignorant.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just keeping the important threads important.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

This story about this event is a good read!

I guess I will give it a rest.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Why not follow the most one of the most important rules on ATS and have some courtesy when responding?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Thank you for your thoughts and your contributions to this thread...wait..zero contributions to this thread.

join