It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Note: Airstrike on Iran may cause widespread ripples

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So here's my little scenario of what might happen. If the U.S does propose a plan to engage a airstrike on Iran.

If they do attack Iran. Russia and China will join forces to point their missles at either or both the U.S and/or Isreal. Isreal may be a better target well because the president of Iran wants Isreal wiped off the map.

Iran will then of course retailiate by using terrorism against the U.S as a source to knock off the U.S's economy even more. Which will hike the price of gas even more. Perhaps will be the spark that crashes the stock market, then look at what you got. You got your local city issues, private business sectors will be hurt from the blow of higher fuel costs. Middle Eastern nations, will threaten to cut off their oil supplies, as a tactic that will upset the U.S even more. Demand for oil at this point will be a huge problem. Well, it is already. But the issue will get worse, way worse. As the "oil supply" they say will be limited.. So yeah they'll jack up the oil/gas prices in a controlled manner. Making people go up in flames.

It's all part of their evil agenda. Bastards. I wonder what excuse they'll come up with next.

But I don't know forsure if a nuclear weapon will be launched in this period of time. Maybe... Sometime in 2009 or 2010 will they launch a nuke? It's only in a matter of time.... Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OK and i think KFC will ban all use of chicken and sell fish instead.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sure, and I'll go for Dr. Suess's green eggs and ham once they start hitting the shelves at your local super market.

But setting the appitizer aside. Let's see if the airstrike aftermath will cause any chain reaction damage to the world's economies shall we? Yes?

Bush's airstrike plan would choke peoples' throats wouldn't you think? His main reason to make a major airstrike is to make sure that, Osama Bin Laden is dead like fried chicken. Before he leaves office, as that was his promise. Look at how much Bush spent trying to kill just one guy. Hundreds of millions of dollars and billions more spent on a pointless war.

What is the airstrike gonna do? Nothing but cause frustration, anger, sadness, and pain for others. Does absolutely nothing but to make rich greedy corperations sort of satisfied and entertained. But nooo that's not enough, they just have to ruffle up some more feathers. "Let's cause some more chaos in the Middle East, and West." "Let's cause some more terrorism to our own nation."

It all goes down to the source of oil, that's where the big corporations make all the decisions and have the most control. It's all part of their plan. To brainwash people, and torment, to create the NWO.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is what the experts agree a nuclear war would start.

* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.
* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
this is interesting if you haven't seen it...the day after we attack iran....

www.counterpunch.org...

so is this...

www.commondreams.org...

oh, and next? syria, pakistan, the baby stans, and anything else that stands in the way of their dream pipelines for oil and water to india and china probably.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
this is interesting if you haven't seen it...the day after we attack iran....

www.counterpunch.org...

so is this...

www.commondreams.org...

oh, and next? syria, pakistan, the baby stans, and anything else that stands in the way of their dream pipelines for oil and water to india and china probably.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by ~Lucidity]

Ah yes that's right. I forgot, that his intention was to also blow up all of Irans' nuclear facilities to prevent them making nuclear weapons. Load of crap, it would take so much longer than they anticipate. Unless if they manage to install many nuclear enrichment systems. (whatever those are.)

Very good links to take a peek in.

alienstar. Also good hints, of what is yet to come.

Sept 11, 2001. Has brought huge ripples. Which the U.S's stock market plumeted, which brought gas prices higher, and sent shockwaves into people's lives from just that one small event. That aftershock is still looming around to spark off another series of events that can cause a more destructive shockwave.

(What I mean by ripples and aftershocks is that I'm basing it as being a negative energy for those that don't know.)

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Shrukin89]

new topics

top topics

join