It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we're wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What if we're wrong about all of these conspiracies like how we think the government wants to impose martial law on us, that the government actually does try to implement foreign policies and they sometimes fail and that's why bad things happen and they don't happen because of the illuminati or freemasons, and, like, if our government isn't controlled by the New World Order or a shadowy government? What if all of this is lies and disinformation sent to us by the government intentionally misleading us into thinking about the things they want us to think about, and, what if, like, the real conspiracies lie elsewhere outside the realm of our current imagination?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Read this, it will clear it up for you.

montalk.net...

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, assuming no one does anything foolish or goes insane then the worst that would happen is a bit of mental masturbation. There are patterns to things and even if we see the wrong patterns learning to see patterns can help in other aspects of life. If we miss out on the real hidden conspiracies then I guess...well, we'll just deal with that if we're able to. If not I guess it won't be a problem.
Just because conspiracies can be bunk doesn't mean we shouldn't be vigilant about the possibility. There are people out there who would sell their souls (or the lives of everyone) for power.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by mysterychicken]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
it's a bit akin to the concept of "preparedness" and "survival" IMO. We have become minimalists..... enjoying most every moment, but living very simply. We have prepared in ways that are meaningful to us, for certain contingencies. It's not cost us much, as we've been chipping away at it for more than 13 years. In regard to learning skills, we've been chipping away at it since birth (or at least I have -- my Bride was a late convert, but a quick learner.)

You prepare, but not let it consume your life, not let it impair you sense of beauty, your love, your wonder.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

If we're wrong then when we die we will all burn in a fire and brimstone hell.

new topics

top topics

join