It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very sadest video of 9/11 ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
9/11: Remembering the Jumpers [Edit 2]
ca.youtube.com...

Wow for some reason maybe it's the music or the phone call of that crying young woman but this is one of the most powerful video's for 9/11 ever made.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I think you are right. I feel sometimes that the humanistic events of that day are lost in the darkest corners such as squabbling over outlandish 'conspiracies' that may or may not have occurred, yet the scene applicable to most haunts is the most vivid.

Unfortunately, its not a video I can watch again. Once is enough and no soundtrack is going to increase nostalgic perception of those events.

Although, I feel that 911 conspiracy theorists should, in all honesty to themselves, look at such a video from time to time in order to re-establish their vision of who they are representing in the first instance.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
Although, I feel that 911 conspiracy theorists should, in all honesty to themselves, look at such a video from time to time in order to re-establish their vision of who they are representing in the first instance.

I totally agree.

A truly horrifying video, I feel that it went on for much, much longer than 8 minutes. It brought all my memories of the day back, I was only 11 and I was watching these people plummet to their deaths on live television.

The phone call really chokes me up every time I hear it.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow, I have to agree, that video is one of the most powerfullest video of 9/11.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was only 11 as well and i happened to be the first at my school to see it and tell my teacher. That video is one thing that i dont remember seeing that day and I am now sitting here feeling sick. I could never watch that video again.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I saw this post yesterday. I was not going to reply to this thread,

But the more I thought of it, the more I got mad.
OK So everybody and their brother thinks it was a conspiracy.

1. So people did not die?

2. Buildings did not come down?

NO, wait there were controlled explosives! [Watch or read up on real demolition!]

Right way

Wrong way

It takes weeks if not months to prepare

The Pentagon which was made of REINFORCED concrete during WWII
Let's see here a plane made out of Aluminum vs 2+ feet of reinforced concrete hmm....

Some say, it Should of had a "GIANT" hole where the plane hit!

My Favorite is that nobody can fly a plane that low
UMMM... they were not flying a plane that low they were diving and dying!
No wait the Butler did it with the candle stick in the library!

I disagree with all the post 911 armchair & YouTube sleuths saying it was

"George Bush, Aliens"

People DIED no matter how they slice it and We should remember it!

IMHO

Great video
Nuff said

[edit on 24-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A truly heart wrenching video. Brings back all the feelings of that day. I can't imagine the horror of making a decision to either burn to death or jump. Today will be a day of remembrance for me.

Thanks for posting...we should all keep this in our thoughts.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think this video humanizes that day, yes 3000 people died, but the jumpers or those that fell by accident with the phone call added in, brings it all back in a more individual basis. The people that were holding hands made a clear choice. And some say that some people made a choice choke or burn to death vs instant death by jumping.

The evil men that did this must be exposed & punished.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Have you thought about the reason some of us do this??

Not to be famous or whatever.. We want to have a real HONEST investigation.. something that hasn't happened..

As CT freaks know something is wrong and we are proving it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You said "It takes weeks if not months to prepare"

Fair enough.
But watch this video.
And you will discover that there were unusual evacuations that took place prior to 9/11 at the WTC.As well as power downs.
That would give them ample time and opportunity to set up for a controlled demolition.

Unusual Evacuations

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Nice video. I only have a couple of issues.
1. The video ends with several angles of the impact but no final results. It would be interesting to see what the wall looked like when all was said and done. What size of hole was finally left behind.
2. If you watch from about 27 sec on, you will see that the wings slice right through the wall. And you can just see what looks like the engine is starting to come through before the images are obscured by debris. There were no such wing marks on the Pentagon.

I admit (and am sadden by) the tragic loss of life that day, but I really think the whole story is hidden from us.

new topics

top topics

join