It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My question regarding Area 51 and other Area's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hello all, I'm new to the ATS community and very curious about a certain something.

Is it possible that all research, prototypes, and aliens or whatever have been transported to another Area like place under heavy security but the only reason why they still have the high security near and possibly in Area 51 is so people still believe nothing is wrong and thus wouldn't investigate further?

I think so, what are your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
They're doing a heck of a job at Area 51 then. They just built a couple of new hangars there, one of which is huge. I'd have to say that there is still a lot of activity going on there. They wouldn't be adding big new buildings if there wasn't.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Really?

I just thought because how intense the scrutiny is for the place and they moved everything top secret to another place, such as Area 19?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The current thinking is that the Blackswift project is going black and heading to Area 51, and that's what the new hangar is for. There's a lot of scrutiny, but yet no one has ever been able to really prove a lot of things out there until years later.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I guess, oh well we can only wait for that actual proof... if it exists.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi, Area 51 for years has been used for the testing of military spy planes and advanced technologies. I have been researching the mysterious site for quite a long time now and have learnt that area 51 has no alien technology of any kind on site. However a smaller site was set up just off the papoose lake bed which is situated approximately seven miles from area 51 and is built into the side of a mountain. The site has been named S4. The new site for alien technology is still within the restricted airspace zone otherwise known as the airbox. Hope this helps with your question. Also to find out more watch the Bob Lazar interview its quite amazing

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There doesn't appear to be any truth to rumors of a test site at Papoose Lake. There are no paved roads, facilities, or infrastructure visible on aerial and satellite imagery. People who have worked at Groom Lake corroborate this. Also, Lazar's credibility has been called into question.

The Groom Lake facility, however, has been expanding and upgrading its facilities of the past decade. New hangars were added in 2005 and 2007 despite the fact that there were already nearly two dozen hangars at the base.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
diamount

I think I see where you are going with it and I guess I would say its possible. If you look at Area 51 etc, you have to wonder if the US was truly hiding saucers etc. Why do so in a base that can still be seen from public land? They are not that stupid.

For my money no one EVERY looks at the Groom Range that rises above the Groom Lake base. Thats the area I would love to take a look see IMHO.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies, I am sure something will happen in the near-future but for now we cannot be sure.

Ty once again

new topics

top topics

join