It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Disposable Hero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"Although politics have been fun lately the truth is we all need to get back to the issues at hand. The Marines, Soldiers, Airmen, and Seamen, are all under paid, most minimum wage paying jobs pay more than our troops get. They need better healthcare, eye and dental too. Our military equipment is out dated and updates are needed now. Also the American people need and universal health plan that also covers dental and eyes.

Full Story

I've been having writer's block for a bit now, so this morning (in an effort to help me out), I was handed this by my husband. His quote in full, followed by the article from it (by me). I wanted to share his words with people.

We're just one of the many, many families effected by this War. Nothing too special all in all, but I wanted to share this with the people here as you all have a different view than mainstream "regular folk".

As for a conspiracy angle, well, the pacification of the country. Nothing new...
If this is the wrong forum, please accept my apologies, and feel free to move it.

Thank you for your time, I'll be back in a wee bit (mommy duty calls) so if there are any replies sorry in advance for not answering asap.

Thanks again.
-Anesthesia

new topics

join