It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Sheik Khalid proves guilty!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi ya

If Sheik Khalid pleads guilty to Sept 11..and is guilty of Sept 11...then where does this leave the conspiracy theorist and "Inside Jobbers"

Ao one extreme is someone who pleads guity and willing to die for a cause and at the other extreme a load of conspiracy anomalies

I wonder...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Can you please explain what anomolies it would create? Thank you!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerochip666

I think he was water-boarded at the least and underwent coercive interrogation.
He may have admitted to masterminding a plot to do in the WTC but that does not mean that he actually was able to pull it off.
I would imagine that in the process of finding sponsors for the plan, he ran across certain individuals who informed on him.
An existing plan would be convenient to use as a cover for what was already in planning stages by evil NWO forces.
That is speculation on my part.
What I would like is to have some decent journalists interviewing him and getting his story out, from his own mouth.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Whatever he pleads, the conspiracy theories will continue.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
if KSM and friends really did 9/11 it doesn't mean the towers weren't dropped with explosives. Infact there is a pretty good case of evidence for that if you add WMD into the equation.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerochip666
Hi ya

If Sheik Khalid pleads guilty to Sept 11..and is guilty of Sept 11...then where does this leave the conspiracy theorist and "Inside Jobbers"

Ao one extreme is someone who pleads guity and willing to die for a cause and at the other extreme a load of conspiracy anomalies

I wonder...

Well from perspective it was a training exercise that was purposely turned into a real deal, betraying some of the payed-to-act-like-hijackers, just like on 7/7.

Use of torture can produce any wanted result.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Except KSM admitted to masterminding the 9/11 attacks BEFORE he was in custody.

I guess that screws up all of these torture and waterboading into a confession ideas...

Why do you people want to defend KSM and the terrorists so bad?

I just don't get it. Does it make you feel safer somehow to swallow the all the 9/11 anti-american propaganda, and minimalize the treat of radical islamists?

Are you guys radical islamists? Why all the luv for a murderer.

new topics

top topics

join