It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything strange happening in the skies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
OK.. So earlier some REALLY loud aircraft went overhead.
Is it called 'hydraulics' or 'jet propulsion' or something when suddenly starts thundering and shaking your walls?!?

Just now, helicopters... I have not viewed either. Just heard them. I thought it was the end of the world when the thundering and shaking started earlier.

Had to stop working a while and catch my breath, this is just silly

EDIT: typo

[edit on 8-6-2008 by LostNemesis]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
the reaction is called paranoia and i think most of us here can completely relate. i can at least lmfao

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Could be afterburners. I live in Wichita, KS... the so-called "Air Capital of the World". Every summer they do air shows at the base here and they fly low and kick those babies on. You can here it everywhere. It is -very- loud.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Does anyone know where Ian Punnett of c2c broadcasts from?

He said a few minutes ago there was quite a bit of alarms going off and air traffic.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Just look at the current list of recent posts! Seems like there is alot of activity going on here and there.

I have really kept my eye on the sky lately.

Sheez, I have been going out to smoke frequently all night long and my neck is getting sore from looking up!

Gut instinct I guess!

Keep us posted if anything else happens!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Reply to LOST:

I was driving home a few nights ago, and had noticed an awful lot of traffic in the air for the time (after 9 pm) when I turned onto my street that my apartment is off of. As I drove about half of the 1/2 mile or so distance I noticed a helicopter light (the front white search light kind) beam straight at me. This helicopter was quite loud and seemed somewhat low in altitude, and as I drove it came to pass me about 200 yards directly to the left of me. *QUICK NOTE-I have come to really monitor the sky lately due to many crazy things I have seen. Right before the news that UnManned Air Vehicles were being tested in AZ, I had seen a few sightings that fit this description. As such, I have felt compelled to carry my Binoculars and a Camcorder most places I go. It's been that frequent* Ok-as it passed, I had the camera on it and recording (with both eyes on the object) and in the blink of an eye the headlight went out. !!!!!!! That was my reaction. Not only did the headlight go out, but no source of light was to be seen anywhere in the area. The sound of the helicopter persisted, but after a thorough scan of the skies, NOTHING to be seen. Can helicopters/planes really travel with no lights whatsoever? The helicopter noise eventually faded but I'll be damned if that didn't make me curious.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
A good digital link to c2c is wtam.com. Right upper corner during est playing hours. Begins 1am here. Blows am radio away. No fade outs. Click on the play now box. You will here a short 15 second commercial first. Then, of course, all the regular comms. Of course you can minimize player and continue surfing.

[edit on 6/8/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Anonymous ATS posted this... But in the thread, it is not shown as posted... weirdness.

I was driving home a few nights ago, and had noticed an awful lot of traffic in the air for the time (after 9 pm) when I turned onto my street that my apartment is off of. As I drove about half of the 1/2 mile or so distance I noticed a helicopter light (the front white search light kind) beam straight at me. This helicopter was quite loud and seemed somewhat low in altitude, and as I drove it came to pass me about 200 yards directly to the left of me. *QUICK NOTE-I have come to really monitor the sky lately due to many crazy things I have seen. Right before the news that UnManned Air Vehicles were being tested in AZ, I had seen a few sightings that fit this description. As such, I have felt compelled to carry my Binoculars and a Camcorder most places I go. It's been that frequent* Ok-as it passed, I had the camera on it and recording (with both eyes on the object) and in the blink of an eye the headlight went out. !!!!!!! That was my reaction. Not only did the headlight go out, but no source of light was to be seen anywhere in the area. The sound of the helicopter persisted, but after a thorough scan of the skies, NOTHING to be seen. Can helicopters/planes really travel with no lights whatsoever? The helicopter noise eventually faded but I'll be damned if that didn't make me curious.

That sounds scary as hell, dude... The last thing a paranoid person needs, is their fears being more than just PARANOIA.

Well, I will keep listening for stuff in the sky, and keep on eye on the forum, and see who else is noticing similar things... There is SO gunna be war soon... I just wish we could stop it.

new topics

top topics

join