It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the raven, the dragon, and the ostrich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'd like to share this dream I had along with some others.

May 14, 2008
In a dream, I saw I was in San Francisco at UCSF's pediatric dental department. As we got there, I saw that others, mostly Mexican immigrants, had made it there before us for treatment. It seemed to be around 7:30 a.m. A blonde headed man who was taking down people's names was there sitting at a desk that looked like those old student tables from when I was a kid. He was writing on what looked to be an 8.5x11 standard notepad. Now when he saw me as I went up to him, he said to me, "So you're the computer expert"…then I replied, "Oh no, that would be my husband."

Now in another scene, we were on the freeway and I replied to my husband as the road seemed to become bumpy and moved more than would be felt, "Did we just have an earthquake?" My husband seemed to have replied to me in his usual replies. Now we stopped the car, and we looked to be in Tilden Park in the Berkeley Hills. As we stopped, both my husband and I got out the vehicle, told our son to stay inside and we went to walk to see what had happened.

And as we walked up along the trails, a curious thing happened, as all the animals came out from their hiding. I saw raccoons come out but they were not afraid of the people and seemed more afraid of what had happened. I also saw what looked to be long legged white birds, maybe even cranes. There seemed to be other animals that came from the holes in the grounds and they all looked out towards the hillside in a North Eastern direction. And this event was felt as though throughout the world. When I saw the animals do this, I remembered in the dream that I should have posted what I was going to write about the raven I heard.

From here we walked down another road where I saw an ostrich rancher and also an Ostrich. We came on down where this one Ostrich was alone. I saw it began to walk upon sand as though the ground he walked upon became like the desert. The ostrich became skinny and put its head to the ground and seemed to shrivel from the heat. And in the dream, the ostrich seemed to also be like a dragon.

And when I woke up from the dream I remembered about not only will heaven move but earth also.
“ For lo, the day of the Lord shall come, terrible, full of indignation and wrath: to make the land waste, and to root out the sin thereof. For the stars and *planets of heaven shall not give their light, the sun shall be quenched *in the rising, and the moon will not shine with his light. And I will punish the wickedness of the world, and the sins of the ungodly, sayeth the Lord. The high stomachs of the proud will I take away, and will lay down the boasting of the tyrants. I will make a man dearer than fine gold, and a man to be more worth, than a golden wedge of Ophir. Moreover I will so shake the heaven, that the earth shall remove out of her place.

THIRD BOOK OF MOSES Chpt 11
FIFTH BOOK OF MOSES Chpt 14
JOB Chpt 30
JOB Chpt 39
ESAI or ISAIAH Chpt 13
ESAI or ISAIAH Chpt 34
ESAI or ISAIAH Chpt 43
JEREMIE or JEREMIAH Chpt 50
THE LAMENTATIONS OF JEREMIAH Chpt 4
MICHEAS or MICHEAH Chpt 1

Of the animals that came out reminded me of this:
“And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels about the throne, and about the beasts and the elders, and I heard thousand thousands, saying with a loud voice: Worthy is the lamb that was killed to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And all creatures, which are in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying: blessing, honour, glory, and power be unto him that sitteth upon the seat, and unto the lamb for evermore. And the four beasts said Amen. And the twenty four elders fell upon their faces, and worshipped him that liveth for evermore.”

Concerning the raven...On May 13, 2008, I heard a raven when coming home from Fremont, CA…it was a lone and kept cawing. I heard it but couldn't see where it was at. It cawed and cawed for awhile. Flocks of crows are usually around, but this time it was only the sound of a raven. Difference between raven and crows

May 19, 2008
In the last scene of a dream, I was in a city of Nevada. I saw the ground break up and salt water appeared. I saw a man in a business suit trying to dodge the ground as it was breaking up and the waters began to come up. And in the dream, when I saw this I said, “Oh Lord, now I know what you are doing.” And I remembered in the dream the scripture written of the desert.

ESAI or ISAIAH Chpt 43
ESAI or ISAIAH Chpt 35

I also had a dream about a quake in Las Vegas. It happened near a mountain range, very similar to what this video shows:

join