It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no UFO's at area 51 just your imagination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There are no UFO's at area 51.

It remains so heavily top secret because of the radioactive waste they produce and burn into the air. We also probably test and manufacture biological weapons at area 51 which are blatant violations of multiple international treaties. Since the induction of such advanced stealth technologies I am sure the emphasis is on aerospace technology which NASA heads and tests in Colorado and Utah.

Its a perfect smokescreen for people to think that UFO's are at area 51. It makes us look like fools and the attention is diverted from the real issues, thats just the way they want it.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by luxor311]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
great, nice one, glad you cleared that up for us all
and your proof, awsome work

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hey thanks for the enlightenment,duh what was everyone thinking,but where was the proof again.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't for the life of me understand people who make statements they can neither prove or disprove. This guy has never worked at Area 51.

I agree that the government is involved in disinformation, so what else is new?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He's probably basing his information off of this:

digg.com...

But I'm not sure. I can't speak for him. And I don't really have an educate opinion on the matter, I'm just providing a source for his argument. You be the judge.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
luxor311 writes:
"There are no UFO's at area 51."

TRUE, if you are talking about extraterrestrial vehicles. Many of the exotic prototypes built here on Earth and tested at Area 51 could easily be mistaken for something otherworldly.

"It remains so heavily top secret because of the radioactive waste they produce and burn into the air."

FALSE. The base does not produce radioactive waste. It was exposed to radioactive fallout during atmospheric nuclear testing at nearby Yucca Flat in the 1950s but only for brief periods during which the Groom Lake area was evacuated. Toxic substances were burned at Area 51 during the 1980s. This practice stopped because of the 1994 lawsuit and the base has been cleaned up in recent years.

"We also probably test and manufacture biological weapons at Area 51..."

FALSE. Area 51 is a test site for advanced aircraft, conventional weapons, and electronic warfare equipment.

"I am sure the emphasis is on aerospace technology which NASA heads and tests in Colorado and Utah."

FALSE. This is based on a ridiculous article published by Popular Mechanics Magazine more than a decade ago. The writer made many false claims that were later refuted.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yeah guys, he's right!
I've heard that you actually NEED a 7 mile long runway for nuclear waste.

Seriously, what are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Heres a thought you would have seen the buildings that they make bio weapons in. One by SAT photos or with long distant cameras. And we would have been in an uproar long ago....

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't believe you produce/refine biological pathogens at A51. I'm fairly open-minded towards folks assertations, usually willing to wait for things to play out, watching the flux of claims and parrys that occur. STORAGE, of biologicals, I expect would be a natural extention of the facility's goals.

Whether there are EBE vehicle there or terrestrial UFOs I can't say. You're going to have to provide evidence for the former.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
NASA would not be over developing vehicles capable of space travel for the military. NASA is a civilian organization, and so is totally unsuited for that purpose.

If the gov. has a UFO or highly secret aircraft, they are at a military base and NASA has nothing to do with them.

new topics

top topics

join