It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About aliens visiting us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I honestly think that it's very much likely that if aliens visit us that we would never see them. I say this because it's extremely likely that the vast majority of intellegent life in the universe are so much more advanced then us that they are so enlightened that they just cannot show themselves to us. They would be like this because it would be best not to because of how primitive we are and obviously would do more harm to our species because of religion and etc. So they would only visit and explore our earth and life with tiny probes we cannot see or detect or come themseves but invisible. If anything I think they are trying to protect us but so subtle and carefully that we can't notice it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Truth Seeker

Please spend some time here. DO some heavy reading and research.

Some of us have already had contact. Disclosure is coming soon. It is just around the corner. Why do you think the vatican has come out and said "hey its ok to beleive in ET's they are just our brothers and sisters."

Because they know the truth is about to come out and they are covering their collective behinds.

You won't have long to wait.. It is coming. mark my words.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Truth Seeker
I honestly think that it's very much likely that if aliens visit us that we would never see them. I say this because it's extremely likely that the vast majority of intellegent life in the universe are so much more advanced then us that they are so enlightened that they just cannot show themselves to us. They would be like this because it would be best not to because of how primitive we are and obviously would do more harm to our species because of religion and etc. So they would only visit and explore our earth and life with tiny probes we cannot see or detect or come themseves but invisible. If anything I think they are trying to protect us but so subtle and carefully that we can't notice it.

you sould like a rebellious teenager...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've been reading and researching on ETs alot lately and I see alot of people on here say they have had personal experiences or an abduction. It's hard to fathom as I would think an experience like some say they have had would be very mentally damaging, yet people still talk and act normal.

I still have alot of research and truth seeking to do.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I know many people have claimed to see alien space crafts and aliens, saying they were abducted by them and whatever but I can't be sure if it's true that aliens really are visiting earth since we have no proof, only lots of evidence of it that doesn't prove anything. Besides many people love making up stories. How is the vatican saying that believing in ET's is ok recently really evidence that disclosure is coming soon. Maybe they did this because it says so in the bible. Truthfully, I really can't see any government saying "yes aliens are real and have been visiting us" anytime soon or even in the next 30 years, lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Unknown truth seeker makes perfect common sense.
I don't wish to spout controversy,but there is absolutely no evidence that extre terrestrial inteligences visit Earth.

The abductions,UFO sightings,crop circles,mutilations etc do not point towards unearthly origins.
Give one reason why they should.

It is my belief that we share this planet with other inteligent lifeforms that only masquarade as alien.They want to effect religion and give a false image of superiority.
That is the reason why we see them and know of them.They actually want us to know of them,but not about them.

I also believe that any kind of government reearch would lead them to that conclussion.
They are far more dangerous than any being from another planet.Hence the
coverups.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So, what's your take on Sgt. Clifford Stone? There is a lot of amazing stuff he talks about that happened and still is happening in his life. It's all very shocking.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes there are those that have had concrete real life experience with E.T., many have gravitated here.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
has anyone ever thought that when aliens come to visit us

we arent just looking at an alien

we are looking at a highly trained government alien from where they are from, what im trying to say is these things have to be more itelegent then the rest of them

wich means back on there home planet there has o be normal ones like us

does anyone undersand me?

new topics

top topics

join