It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Blocking.......Why Exactly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Am I not the only one noticing that YouTube is intentionally blocking videos that contain beneficial for stuff to know about? I mean im not just talking about Aliens and UFO kind of videos that are being blocked.......So I recommend if your going to upload anything that you dont want missing........Dont use YouTube unless for music, acting or drama!(not that YouTube mainly has 99.99% of this.....but some videos are interesting that DO go MISSING intentionally that are very serious kind-of videos.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've noticed that, compared to videos uploaded from mainstream sources, a lot of important alternative research documents have rediculously annoying stops in playback, where supposedly the video hasn't "loaded" all the way yet. I'm on a high bandwidth connection...so there should be no reason one video should load shlower than another. I have only noticed this with fringe research documentaries. I was wondering about that yesterday.

I see you beat me to announcing it to the world. Starred and flagged.

EDIT:

It's possible that I just watch too much fringe research material.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I've noticed similar "lag" or "drag" on various YouTube videos over the past few days. YouTube itself, actually.

Me? I've simply chalked it up as little more than Net Congestion, with regards their server loads and or bottle-necking in between.

No conspiracy, in my opinion. Perhaps moar a result of too Many conspiracy theorists hiting their site at the same time... 'magine that.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicVegeta100

Can you give an example.

WHat happens when you try and access a blocked vid? Is there a message about copyright or anything?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Most of my YouTube videos that become "no longer available" are of a conspiratorioal nature. I have even had them completely wiped off my playlists, as if they never existed, when I know for a fact that I saved this one or that one.

new topics

top topics

join