It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination of JFK possible new theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
what if "LEE HARVEY OSWALD" was in on the incident of the JFK Assassination except that he was trying to kill the assassinator so the police (Or who ever) arrested Lee and Lee got the blame for the JFK assassination now the people who i think killed JFK was a group of people deep in the US government (i dont know if this theory has been heard of before sorry if it has)

ok now for another part of this

what if Jack Ruby was on this with Lee harvey oswald and jack was going to stop the assassinator with Lee but got caught earlier -OR- lee knew that jack was going to shoot JFK jack got caught had a accomplice he shot JFK lee got caught and lee went to prison for
the assassination of JFK

(so yeah i dont know if any of this theory,s has been already looked at before so sorry again if it has)

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
an individual directly involved in the assasination and CIA, E. Howard Hunt, has already given a deathbed confession as to a detailed description of his involvment and Oswald / Ruby's roles.

you should get up to date on your JFK info before continuing backpeddling conversation into ancient speculation waters.

this broke last year.

www.prisonplanet.com...

//shrug//

-

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oswald's role in the JFK assassination has been the subject of a lot of research and speculation. It's a good idea to become familiar with the search function on this website. Here's what I got when I entered Lee Harvey Oswald into the search box.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are numerous theories. I read one in a French book that said that Oswald was a member of a three man team in the Book Depository, but that he wasn't the shooter.

Of course there are Penn and Teller's thoughts (?) on the subject.

Google Video Link

new topics

join