It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Else Think That the Government is Wathing them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Okay so I think that the Govt. is watching me, but not just me, my whole family! My dad used to work for the NSA and he had to go through the whole sworn to secrecy bit and he said that there were many things that he wasn't aloud to talk anyone about them. I think that the Govt. is watching to make sure that he doesn't spill the beans! Tell what you think and weather or not they are watching you too....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

I know of a guy who was in the CIA who didn't attend one of the de-briefings. The CIA issued a low-level warrant (traffic), he had to stay in jail for a while until he got the point.

So, I guess they could possibly be.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The CIA to me seems kind of sketchy. They seem like they would go in your house looking like plumbers or A/C guys and plant camera's and bugs in your house while you were away.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i dont think im being watched...yet.

maybe my online activities due to the sites i visit.

im still young though so im not in a position that is considered a threat to the government yet.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

" Does Anyone Else Think That the Government is Wathing them? "

It doesn't matter.

Whether or not you're being watched, changes nothing

What really matters is, where are you going when this earth age ends!

But prior to that, you will be put on the spot and given a choice to worship an image and go along with the crowd, or choose something else. The choice will come after we go thru a serious and quite deadly situation.

I'm not gonna worship the image.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by toasted]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

I have no doubt about it. To varying degrees, at various times, and for various reasons. I have been directly approached, as have members of my family.

[edit on 5/28/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Well what might be those reasons?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

I can't go into too much detail, but the most violent intervention had to do with attempts to publish a book. In the end, they won and the book did not get published.

Other times I never figured out the reason(s). Once you're on their radar though, they don't forget you. This is something I have dealt with most of my life.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They all are - the face recognition tech is pretty good these days, but the easiest citizen to track is in his/her car. The license plate is linked to your ownership of the vehicle and is easily read and tracked by the millions of speed cameras in the uk and usa.

I know someone who was in her car, tossed a cigarette butt out of the window and a week later got fine in the post for littering!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
they are watching all the time
I remembering hearing a news report on television where the police were able to use the computer monitor that was in a home that was in a hostage situation as a camera to look into the home!

I'm not exactly sure how that worked but the were able to reverse the monitor to see

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That sounds like hacking into a Web Cam or some sort of camera linked to the computer. The govt. can tap into any CPU in the world when ever they want.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They have also fried several of my cell phones, while I was talking on them. Sometimes they would kill it, for just an hour or so. Other times the phone was destroyed. There were other anomalies associated with this as well. On at least two ocassions, a bright red light was focused on my residence, like the scene in Close-Encounters.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

cool

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tpeele

cool

Not really. The red light scared the crap out of me. The other stuff pissed me off.

new topics

top topics

join