It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO landing in Indo-Pakistan Border signals High-alert status

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
May very well prove to be something non-anomolous,but they are having a problem ascertaining it's identity at this point...

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by 11thdimension]

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
if it can not be identified it in all likely hood is an alien craft.....war torn areas are a favorite place to draw up some nice negative emotions to feed on

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"Since the constable has never seen any para glider, fan gliders and even a hot balloon during his service tenure so it is difficult to ascertain the authenticity of the matter", he said.

This goober likely simply saw a Predator drone, and had no clue what it was.... I highly doubt your average guard routinely watches CNN there, hehe.....

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
LOL,true.Hopefully they'll run an official update on it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Be too late it would get covered up real fast, only way we would find out if CNN was there at the time and did a LIVE feed on it (i honestly think thats only way will find out ) one day one day it will happen............

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yep.It's funny how most of these types of stories just seem to kind of 'disappear' after initial reports.Heck,I would even be happier to see a de-bunking-follow-up,rather than nothing at all.But,such seems to be the long standing pattern.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
yeah I would have to agree with you posts this is some good info but it is probably just a military aircraft that has been shot down and now is in a wreck and cannot be identified.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yep.It's funny how most of these types of stories just seem to kind of 'disappear' after initial reports.Heck,I would even be happier to see a de-bunking-follow-up,rather than nothing at all.But,such seems to be the long standing pattern.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I usually don't believe anything posted on rense because they never post any links or sources of info.

top topics

join