It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Experts Are Starting To Say The 9/11 Conspiracy Wackos May Be Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Found this thread. All I can say is why are they starting to agree with us now? It's very obvious.

www.dvorak.org...

Weirdo's.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
There is also a report in australian mainstream media (ABC) about 9/11 just published. But they closed the comments , too many people replying.

A major focus of research is the mysterious collapse of the
47 storey WTC 7 (Salomon Brothers) Building, which was not hit by any plane, yet suddenly collapsed into its own footprint late in the afternoon of September 11, 2001.

Building 7 came down in six and a half seconds, generating a massive dust-cloud similar to the one that had enveloped Manhattan when the Twin Towers collapsed earlier the same day.

Researchers contend that only explosives could have provided enough energy to cause the pulverisation of thousands of tons of concrete into dust, and they highlight the symmetrical, free-fall collapse of the building through the path of greatest resistance, indicating that the supporting columns offered no resistance to the falling mass above.

Historically, the only way a modern office building has ever been made to collapse vertically in free-fall, as observed in WTC Building 7, is through the use of shaped cutter charges detonated in a timed sequence.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well... someone better get ALOT of water, soap and towels. There's alot of cleaning up that will need done when ALL these "experts" finally pull their heads out of their @sses.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
have any of you guys ever thought about the possibility that somone on the inside of the buildings set up an explosion. like now government but like crazy middle east guys just acting like they were doing something there?? i mean really why the # would the us just kill people?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

Im not surprised that "experts" are starting to listen to the "whackos" especially if they believe inaccurate stories like the one in your post.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Are you referring to a cleanup of the corrupt system? IMO that will not be possible. Once corrupt - always corrupt. Everyone (well, almost) is a possible corrupt politician by the influence of money and/or power, and once the system has been infected by this disease it will in time get easier and easier for more people to get involved without anyone with the power to stop it, doing anything about it. I wish i could prove my self wrong

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by j4K0b
Once corrupt - always corrupt.

Correct.

Only systematic economic and political reform will address this.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Democracy Now aired a lenghty Gore Vidal commentary on 911 last week. "gate keepers" of a sort but real news without the candy coating but sometimes pretentious. Seemed like a milestone to me anyway.

You know Georgie let it slip way back in 2001. I mean where the hell did that come from? The last sentence is bolded for your ironic enjoyment.

"Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror. "

resident Bush Speaks to United Nations

[edit on 5/20/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Ha amen to that. They will have to come up with a good excuse on why they didn't see it before.

new topics

top topics

join