It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of mainstream media involvement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This video demonstrates the multiple flightpaths of the planes on 911. In reality there can be only one flightpath right? Well, unless you believe otherwise this would mean that the images shown to us by the mainstream media were doctored.
Civil debunking is encouraged and welcomed in this thread

-twisted

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How does that video proof of anything, other than planes hit the towers? Multiple flightpaths? You do realize that your perspective and angle of viewing might have something to do with what angle/degree the planes are travelling in right? Oh wait, you're not one of those "no planers" are you? Hasn't that been debunked over and over and OVER again on here?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Hey sensfan
After studying the many shots of the second strike it appears that the plane does indeed have multiple flightpaths, even after consideration of different camera angles (please compare the flightpaths at 0:04, 0:16, 1:07, 1:16, 1:28, 1:49 and 2:13). Only a few theories would be able to account for this
-Media Fakery
-No plane theory
-Quantum Planery
-Terrorist Magicians
I made those last two up, but whilst it would be hard to prove that something did not exist (as in no plane theory) there is still overwhelming evidence of forgery in these videos.
Forgery pointing to media involvement.
If multiple flightpaths has already been debunked please please please provide a link (NPT and Media Fakery makes for a very lonely conspiracy theorist, If I really am retarded or crazy then somebody set me straight!!)

-twisted

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh I don't need to provide links...just do a quick search here on ats with the key words "no planes", you will find plenty.

Have fun ;-)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I find a lot of talk about no planes, holograms, nosecones and theorists smoking too many cones
but it all goes nowhere.
I am a no-planer but the argument I'm making is for MEDIA FORGERY and the proof is the inconsistency of the plane's trajectory. Something I havn't found debunked in other threads.
You may or may not buy into NPT, but it should be painfully obvious that even if the planes were real, the footage isn't

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here's a thread right up your alley then. All about fake footage and whatnot. complete hogwash if you look at it with an open mind instead of going in with the notion that the video broadcast that day is fake. Don't want to get into it here, as it's been done to death, but how do you explain all the eye witnesses who saw the planes hit, and filmed it...are they all lying and faking it too?

ATS THREAD - TV Trickery (hogwash)

new topics

top topics

join