It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis were behind 9-11 !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Lots of information points to israel.

Did you know that Gw bush's grand pappy funded hitler which inturn hurt the jews and gave them a pretext to steal palestinian land.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Yes, i see this "lots of information" proofs. Israeli person =automatically equals Mossad agent, truck with traces of explosives=truck packed with explosives, Israeli firm producing program/electronic elements=mossad firm, 3 idiots from Israel filming burning towers and laughing and jumping=5 dancing Israelis documenting event for Mossad, 4000 Israeli citizens that could be in Manhattan area at the time=4000 evacuated from WTC Israelis with prior knowledge and other brilliant and unquestionable li.... oh, sorry,proofs.
Reminds me of a good joke - the difference between dirty smelly no good rodent and little nice furry animal is public relations.
Israelis blew up embassy in Kenya, attacked Cole and and such.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

As far as the Odigo messages:

Two employees of Odigo, Inc., an Israeli company, receive warnings of an imminent attack in New York City about two hours before the first plane hits the WTC.

www.cooperativeresearch.org... escriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

This is the accurate story. So someone knew something, but where was the follow up and why the reluctance of any follow up?

Also, www.cooperativeresearch.org... =on&titles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

Five Israelis are arrested for “puzzling behavior” related to the WTC attacks. Shortly after an FBI lookout bulletin was issued for a van with the words “Urban Moving Systems” written on the side, officers with the East Rutherford Police Department in New Jersey stop the van after matching the license plate number with the one given in the bulletin. According to the police report, Officer Scott DeCarlo and Sgt. Dennis Rivelli approach the van and demand the driver exit the vehicle. The driver, Sivan Kurzberg, does not obey after being asked several more times, so the police physically remove Kurzberg and four other men from the van and handcuff them. They have not been told the reasons for their arrest, but Kurzberg tells them, “We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.” Again before the police have made any mention of the 9/11 attacks, another one of the arrested men says, “We were on the West Side Highway in New York City during the incident.” In fact, it will later be determined they were on the roof of a building at Liberty State Park, watching and videotaping the first crash into the WTC. One man is found with $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock, another has two foreign passports on him, and a box cutter is found in the van. Another has pictures of the men standing with the burning wreckage of the WTC in the background. All five identify themselves as Israeli citizens and claim to be working for the New Jersey-based Urban Moving Systems company. In addition to the driver Sivan Kurzberg, the others are identified as Paul Kurzberg (Sivan’s brother), Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, and Yaron Shmuel. The men are detained but not charged. The next day it will be reported that “bomb-sniffing dogs reacted as if they had detected explosives.” An investigator high up in the Bergen County law enforcement hierarchy will say in 2006, “There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted…. It looked like they’re hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen.…It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park.” The FBI will later conclude at least two of the five are Mossad agents and that all were on a Mossad surveillance mission. They are held on immigration violation charges, but will be released 71 days later.

Two more "movers" were arrested on 9/12/01 over suspicion of prior knowledge.

Zero, are you familiar with the Lavon Affair? I believe we have every right to be suspicious and demand answers.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

I am familiar with Lavon affair, and trust me - i am not proud of it. By far.
And it is ok to question and even be suspicious. But there are a lot of distorted facts, and distorted on purpose. From this thread alone:

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday

Nobody said "prior to the attack" and yet it is here.

2. One of them, or an accomplice, then calls a 9-1-1 police dispatcher to report Palestinian bomb-makers in a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel.

How can anyone know who called?

discovery of a van full of explosives and two suspects located between 6th and 17th on King Street, some blocks away from the WTC.

Can you tell me why "van packed with explosives" and not "dogs sniffed traces of explosives" as in reality? Oh, Israelis...van....

Our purpose for being (in NYC) was to document the event" for Israel.

While the narrator says - "our purpose was to document". See how
"for being in NYC" is entered from the blue?

This is all from the first page. A lot of other ...hmmm.... "distorted" info follows.
You see now why i am not sure that it is questioning or even suspecting but painting target using cheap tricks?
I can understand questioning of what Odigo, i can understand questioning why moving company manager left US for Israel in such a hurry (though it might be simple business decision). I am all for real search for truth. But when you take all the examples above, add "mossad" agent thrown at every Israeli involved, 4000 Israelis trick and all similar stuff - sorry, i do not see it as a search for truth.
And finally, for gain vs loss. What Israel "gained" - more support? But in case of "loss" we would loose everything,maybe even independance. What idiot ,heavy moral issues and ally stuff aside, would give the order for such operation when lately all i here is how our "uninvincible" mossad guys get sloppy all around the world.
Edit - A conspiracy!!!
I did not write "Indigo".. Maybe spell checker having fun?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Also , for Odigo issue - i found it in my previous "battle" in this thread but since i never saw "corperative research" links and i cannot get Washington post article that should be there instead of what they link (even after i had to register - the article is no longer available stuff) i did not post it.
Since you use this source it must have credability in your eyes - then it is what they say:

However, a later newspaper report claims that the message declared “that some sort of attack was about to take place. The notes ended with an anti-Semitic slur. ‘The messages said something big was going to happen in a certain amount of time, and it did—almost to the minute

www.cooperativeresearch.org.../11=dayOf911
Now you see - it looks different. Takes different angle and such. By the way - i am not saying that it is true since i had no luck getting original article.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I agree Zero. There have been a lot of distorted facts. We aren't sure if the Israeli's were documenting before of after the attacks. So to say they set up before is inaccurate. When they say "our purpose was to document the event" again this could be after the actual plane impact.

IvanZana posted a thread with some interesting info regarding what was found at the Urban Moving warehouse. www.abovetopsecret.com... I don't know much about that site, but the info posted was interesting.

The van packed with explosives was reported by Dan Rather, and I posted a link either in this thread or a different thread where you and I have discussed. He reports a van with enough explosives to blow up the George Washington bridge.

As for the gain/ loss ... I don't believe a loss was possible. Our government isn't even allowed to talk about even remote possibilities involving anything to do with a negative view of Israel. And the media ... well let's just say there will never be any negative Israel comments there. So, the only people who will question Israel's involvement are "Anti-Semites", "Holocaust Deniers", or just plain crazies. The media will make sure those labels get applied.

And yes, www.cooperativeresearch.org... has complete credibility in my opinion. In fact, I believe the 9/11 Commission Report should look like that only with answers to the questions it raises. That site shows us how news stories can slip through sometimes, but shows us what happens when they do. Either the story is removed, or just forgotten. I wish more people would read through that site because if they do, they will have a different opinion about a lot of things. Not just 9/11.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Israel or not I lnow that the scenario of the 9/11 attack existed in Russia in the late 80's. Look thread352220/pg1 "Russian trail".

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

It is sad to have the News Censored in a free country. As witness to the news broadcasts at that time. At no time was an isreali caught on the news celebrating. On the other hand there were many news broadcasts of muslems that KNEW Of the event before hand. It showed how deep this hatred and planning was before hand. by Muslems. It is funny how you only hear of how all the muslems are pro america now. Where are the ones that were dancing in the streets?
Why is all of this now censored and gone?

It is very strange how so much free news has been covered up. It not only shows the problem we really do have with terrorists here in the USA but how well and how complete censorship is in a Free society when it wants to be.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Now, I am no fan of the Israeli state, but this is just an attempt to demonize the Jews, or perhaps Israel itself. The country would never attack us, as they are really just our satellite in the region. Focus on the real atrocities Israel is behind.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer
The country would never attack us, as they are really just our satellite in the region. Focus on the real atrocities Israel is behind.

USS Liberty.

Lavon Affair

Those are just 2 known and admitted false flag attacks on the U.S. by Israel.

But, Israel would never attack it's "friends" right?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join