It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Area51 Infiltration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry people its Tuesday and I'm bored...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Get Bob Bigelow or Bill Gates to back you financially

2) Pay off all the guards including Wackenhut Security, and/or implant employees there over years time both at A51 and Wackenhut.

3) Get a midget to dress up in an alien suit and walk across the border (they wouldnt shoot an alien, right?)

Plan 2

1) Run for Congress

2) Get Elected

3) Demand to see the base

4) If they say no, just walk across (they wouldn't shoot a congressman right?)

Plan 3

1) Just buy everything and everyone at the base with all the Bill Gates money.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That actually might work, if it doesnt watch the mission impossible trilogy over and over and buy spy surveilance stuff at radioshack, ebay, online or somewhere ( bugs , hidden cameras , stealth tools, equipment and clothes to operate covertly). It might be better to break in get what you can and leave behind hidden surveilance that you can monitor. This place is going to be like fort knocks and I already told the author of the last thread about this you can probably face jailtime for tresspassing on gov. property. This is going to take years of planning if not occupy a big chunk of your life before or after if you wind up in military prison or gitmo. Viva la revolution.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
lets be fair if you were to infiltrate area 51, you wud uncover all the USA's deepest darkest secrets(if they are there at all), which inturn will be reveald to the rest off the world. there would b mass panic if UFO do exist, and then more importantly...

... this forum would be of no use as every1 will now wat is in Area 51

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think you guys need to get out a bit more

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Plan 3:
200,000 Americans storm the base. they can't shoot us all.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Then what hysteria will get hidden documentation or assure no back up or time to go over keep this and no negative consequences for everyone involved.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i would love to see thousands storm area 51 as much as anyone, but again i think they woul shoot to kill everyone well thats if they are hideing anything, which by now is either gone or hidden deep in the mountains.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
Plan 3:
200,000 Americans storm the base. they can't shoot us all.

i wouldn't be surprised if they could.

seriously.

-

new topics

top topics

join