It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Aliens behind 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The belief in an infinite God who is distinct from this time-space-matter universe will also not sit well with those who pay lip service to "God" but in reality teach that there is no God [i.e pantheism] and that the collective consciousness of all the beings in the entire universe make up "God" and thus we all "created" this universe to dwell in ourselves. This is the teaching of a group of "higher dimensional" beings that some refer to at the "11".

I wonder, some remote-viewers have discovered at the very center of the "alien collective" 10 subspace beings who are in turn led by another being, the fallen archangel Lucifer to be exact... and that this collective controls thousands if not millions of multi-dimensional worlds that are tied-in with this collective.

However could these 10+1 [11] beings be playing both sides of a vast universal machievellian conspiracy... for instance playing the role of 'Lord Sananda' of the Ashtar collective on one side, and 'Lord Lucifer' of the Draco collective on the other? Some alien groups refer to Lucifer as "Samanah", which sounds suspiciously close to "Sananda" to me. If the "fish" jumps out of the frying pan [the Draco collective] and "converts" from a path of animalistic indulgence to a path of "spirituality" [the Ashtar collective], yet IF that path of so-called "spirituality" MUST DEPEND ON electronic technological assimilation of its followers then is it really a purely spiritual path? I guess it COULD be, that is if technological "might makes right", which as far as I know it does not. Would these "converts" merely be jumping from the frying pan into the fire?

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
IT wasnt no alien that did 9/11.

It was a well organized government operation that was pulled off without a hitch.

From the planes, to the undetected or questioned controlled demolition of those two towers-- it took a extremely educated set of demolition engineers to bring down two skyscrapers of that size in so small an area.

Not to mention the WTC 7 that was brought down by the same controlled demolition.

Feel confident that Aliens did not assist in this tragedy of horrific proportions, it was our own that did this to us.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
what? no idea what that first thing said, but i repeat
they did not and it sure as hell wasnt controlled demo

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
God knows who was behind it, but it didn't necessarily need so much organization and control, only competent pilots.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"aliens behind 9/11"...sorry, just about the dumbest thing i've ever heard...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
thats stupid....aliens wouldnt even want to ruin our economy or anything...i bet they need all that stuff for tourism

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well our government is in contact with these aliens so who's to say that there not working together. There are so many 11 that surround that day (i.e. flight 11, 9+11 = 11, etc) Who�s not to say that this will usher in a one world government to usher in the second coming. How else can you convince a world that they are here to help us? When the "come to the rescue" at our darkest hour the year 2012????? Think about it they have been manipulating us for generations upon generations. Who�s to say that they aren�t doing it now???

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Well our government is in contact with these aliens so who's to say that there not working together. There are so many 11 that surround that day (i.e. flight 11, 9+11 = 11, etc) Who�s not to say that this will usher in a one world government to usher in the second coming. How else can you convince a world that they are here to help us? When the "come to the rescue" at our darkest hour the year 2012????? Think about it they have been manipulating us for generations upon generations. Who�s to say that they aren�t doing it now???

uhhh 9+11 does not = 11 lmfao

so what if the terrorists planned this for so long wouldnt you think they want these 2 numbers together becdause 911=emergency #
most of you probably didnt even notice that

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51

It was a well organized government operation that was pulled off without a hitch.

From the planes, to the undetected or questioned controlled demolition of those two towers-- it took a extremely educated set of demolition engineers to bring down two skyscrapers of that size in so small an area.

Not to mention the WTC 7 that was brought down by the same controlled demolition.

Feel confident that Aliens did not assist in this tragedy of horrific proportions, it was our own that did this to us.

When there is proof of that, be sure to let me know. As for how the buildings fell, all that was needed was the jet fuel spilling down the Chimney shaped building, and it was enough to weaken the support to the point where it just collapsed. When you melt a candle, what way does it fall? Straight down. The same exact thing would happen if you melted the support structure of any Rectangular building.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
YES and yes and yes! Grays and lizards. More observing the actions of the controlled humans than anything else as I understand it. It's okay nobody has to believe me if they don't want to.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I still think that these being have more influence that you all think

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Were aliens behind 9/11? Not directly. Perhaps indirectly they were.

I will explain.

On 09/10/01, the day before the attack, Donald Rumself briefly mentioned that the Department of Defense had somehow "lost" 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions.

DoD link

Now you would think this would have caused major news and investigations into how that was possible, but it didn't. Something happened the very next day that would alter media and public thought from then on.

So now we come back to the issue of the Department of Defense losing 2.3 trillion bux. You don't honestly believe that, do you? Who could lose that large a sum of cash? The answer is that they didn't lose it. It was all sunk into the black budget. The black budget is what handles the alien situation.

From everything I have read, the United States was well aware of what would happen on 9/11/01 and might also have done the dirty deed itself. What better way to stop any investigation into trillions of lost dollars that could potentially lead to the revelation of aliens than to hoodwink the public with a "terrorist" attack? Problem solved.

Now I don't think that 9/11's main purpose was to eliminate the investigation into the money loss, but it was a handy side-effect. With the government admitting they lost the cash before the attack happened, they effectively absolved themselves of the question of what happened to the money and kept any threatening investigation from taking place.

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Now given the M.O. of the U.S. government would they in any way have complacency in 9-11? Hell no!

They would have plausible deniability. In other words they may have known but they sure didn't "do it" themselves. The dirty work is always given to those willing to be bought off or may have their own reasons for seeing it through.

As for aliens well yes and no. The aliens are obviously at the highest level but their agenda is not for the U.S. to be the supreme power. Nor is their goal any of the conspiracies or conspiracy theories out there. There goal is a simple one. Keep us in our cage by using the willing to be bought to do their dirty work. War is an awesome tool for suppressing the human spirit. So is tyranny, government and television. So what's the point of keeping livestock (humans) controlled? What's our point in keeping livestock (cows) controlled?

You know that energy you get during sleep. They are farther from that source of energy than us. They require us to survive. Not just us but we are the main course from what I can tell. They also are acutely aware that we have the power over them. So everything you see and hear that isn't nature is meant to suppress the human spirit. And guess what, it works!!!

They are some smart mo-fos fo sho. And it doesn't look like the kingdom of heaven will rise in the human heart this time around. Oh well, maybe the next rise of civilizations. Have fun with that ya'll I'm jumping ship on this turn.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You guys are stretching things a bit.

Aliens??

Get a grip

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51

that MAY be true, but if you are going to belive that, than the idea that the Gov. or atleast parts of the Gov. are under control of the aliens is not THAT rediculious.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
You guys are stretching things a bit.

Aliens??

Get a grip

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Facefirst]

I advise you to read Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. You probably won't believe what he wrote but keep this in mind when you read it. After the books was published he was killed by the government and over 10,000 of his books were destroyed by the government. If the book doesn�t tell the truth then why kill the man who wrote in and try to destroy the book. He wrote the book over 10 years ago and it talks about a lot of what is going on now and things that happened during the 90's

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I read Cooper's book about 8 years ago and I still have it. In it, I read ramblings and outrageous claims that could not be backed up.

I know he was shot by a Sheriff a few years ago and that is terrible, but I doubt it was a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh no, another one of these "Aliens did it" acid trips that some one had.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Umm while on the nuforc site looking for my area of NY for any recent activities i stubbled on to these statements saying that people saw ufos there. Read up.

www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The last UFO Sighting you linked, was reported to be CGI Created by, or at least for, the Sci-Fi Channel. I never found out anymore about it though. What exactly is CGI anyways?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join