It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the earth is cloaked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Just think about it for a second, most UFOs are black project aircraft and the rest are hoaxes IMO so what if the US government/Military cloaked the earth so that no one would ever find us?

I reckon have a bunch of satellite type objects orbiting our Earth and moon which would create some sort of shield that cloaks us from the universe? (see diagram below)

It would explain allot, what are your thoughts?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I think a better question would be why would they cloak us?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
I think a better question would be why would they cloak us?

The idea reminds me of the film "They live" - they were able to control what people saw with a satellite.

John Lears soul catcher on the moon theory pops to mind...not necessarily the soul catcher part, but the point that supposedly there is some tower up there pointing to us...that really fits in with the "they live" story.

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, I don't think all UFO's are military craft. There's a few reports of people finding dead Aliens and what-not.. I don't see the point in cloaking the Earth, since, if any Aliens did find their way here.. then they are already clearly waaaayy ahead of us in the tech department. I doubt some crappy US of A cloaking device would stop them from finding us

new topics

top topics

join