It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan's Take On 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hot off the press. Go here and click on "Grounded Speculation."

www.cultureofcontact.com

I'll be interviewing him about this for my podcast next week.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Now Jeremy... we know of each other (more or less) and I can respect your personal endeavors and pursuits.. But we generally have words for people that stop by and solicit for another site (not to mention that it goes against the terms and conditions of this site).

Johnny Anonymous
ATSMIX Co-Host
www.AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on 5/9/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey! Johnny Anonymous! How goes it? Whatever happened to Mark Olson, any idea?

Well it's not just an ad for another site--it directly involves the topic and he just wrote it. Since we're not allowed to cut and paste entire articles from other websites, what is my alternative?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MayAte
Hey! Johnny Anonymous! How goes it? Whatever happened to Mark Olson, any idea?

Well it's not just an ad for another site--it directly involves the topic and he just wrote it. Since we're not allowed to cut and paste entire articles from other websites, what is my alternative?

***Johnny is not a MOD right now***
Mark is getting much better, his health increases weekly and the TV Show "UFO Hunters" are heading out to his place to supposedly do a segment... And yes, he still has sightings..

*** Johnny has resumed being a MOD again***

Unfortunately this falls under the heading of soliciting for another venue which is against the Term and Conditions everyone was suppose to read when signing up to be a member, please revisit this link and look under section (4) and (4a)... And you may want to look under section (7) also

Terms and Conditions to be a member

Sorry guys.. I have to wear a different hat when I'm 'here" at work... it's nothing personal...

Johnny

new topics

top topics

join