It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Life Less Ordinary...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
To all who come by this way and want to know why....

I come to you from a life that has led me in many many directions. I started out Very wet behind the ears with a lot of knowledge and no real direction to go in and the way my time on this Earth has been, I'd say that I've seen much, but needed a direction to go in when I first became conscious..

I really do believe in God and many other things that are constant sources of threads on this site and am a fervent believer in the fact that we all must discover our own true destinies and what we are to be, when Our God comes back through those doors of one of the Most Holy of Holies.. Personally, I can say that he will find me at his feet not only worshiping Him, but he will also find that I am there to serve him and help with whatever he may need of me. I find myself at odds sometimes with things on this site, but I came here to be able to discern the truth for myself as I believe we all have..

I know that I haven't shown any threads for the last few years but that was because I was going through a lot of changes in my life and going from a husband of 10 years to a single man that has learned much.. I apologize that this thread seems very personal but I also use threads as a sort of life journal to make little bookmarks through my life..Since my last thread I have become a published poet, a divorced father of none and luckily, the adopted father of one little boy that I love very much, who's Mother I am deeply in love with.

One thing of note I will say is very interesting, and that is while I was married and living in AZ I searched the libraries of the area and found and studied every book on religions that I could find, and I'm glad I did this, because I came to find my own personal God stronger than ever, and I must say that I did adopt a few small things from religions like buddhism and some other areas, but basically the one thing that affected me the most was learning to meditate and pray at the same time, I can honestly say that it not only helped my belief, it solidified it because I finally got one question answered that I never thought possible, and that was, could I pray and be aware of it on a subconscious level, and the answer was yes..

I sure can, because not only was my prayer answered, but it was answered from a place that I never imagined possible, from inside myself.. I cannot say exactly what it was, because if you try it yourself, and really truly and deeply try hard to hear it, you'll be just as amazed as I was, but you'll come to realize the meaning of one True Personal God, is exactly what it says He is.
It was shocking at first, hearing this come from inside my own person/mind and consciousness, but then I was in deep meditation and focussed on Him also.. I hope that each one of you who searches for the Truth, truly find it for yourself, because it's not only amazing, He brings with it, a sense of awareness that I never ever thought possible..I truly do hope and will pray that others are brought to the same place and faced with their own doubt and reasoning, because I know tht when one is truly "aware", anything is possible..

I welcome any and all comments and hope that all who pass by this thread and take the time to consider it, truly do gather something from it that is helpful.. I will await the response and find out for myself..
Jamai_vu2012

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. Hope you find it enlightening!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
good to have you on board; i, for one, do not believe as you do. but you have the right to seek any spiritual help you need. and i hope you reciprocate by respecting the non-believers that are on this board. wecome to ATS.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Of course Jimmy, for this board is for all who believe in anything and anyone they want, especially themselves..

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamai_vu2012

I think that your awareness is something very important for people especially of the western mind these days.

As many people work hard towards disclosure not only about the paranormal and UFO fields but also of the spiritual nature of man, and how we may not be alone in the Universe. There has to be a direction which accepts all of this majestic world and life without guilt or past suppression by the few which seek to keep man from rising above the mundane survival levels and controlled.

Like yourself, too so many people want nothing more in life than to reach their maximum spiritually speaking.

I KNOW that everything will work out just fine for us and for our bridge to the next evolution of our planet and our ability to soar above poverty, fear, wars, hunger, and just plain old evil people and deeds. This time I believe is drawing to a close and another brighter future is possible despite how it looks and feels just now.

At the last UFO conference I attended, the main subject amongst participants and speakers a like was how God and religion falls beautifully into the scenario. It was as if they were finding a new way to incorporate facts from taboos with technology and a more modern futureistic view on combining the two subjects, religion and our shared Universe.

top topics

join