It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAZI Joseph Goebbels changed music frequency WHY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Why did Nazi Joseph Goebbels change the standard frequency of music from 432Hz to 440Hz?

Now I was confronted with this information that Joseph Goebbels "The NAZI Propaganda Minister" that he has changed the frequency of music!

The following is translated with google translate
Around 70 years ago, the music changed from 432Hz to 440Hz. Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels decided in 1939 to push this through the International Standardizing Congress ", non of the prominent musician supported this at that time and were therefore not invited to this congress. 23,000 French musicians signed a referendum for the preservation of the 432Hz standard and there is still fought for this universal and natural frequency to get back in our contemporary music.
--

I belief frequencies play a roll in all our lives I believe that when we listen to the correct frequencies (solfeggio)that we boost our intelligence, inspiration, wellbeing, tallents. Why did a NAZI want to change a frequency what did he had to gain doing this "control".

Did you know that Mozart and Beethoven etc. made there music based on the 432hz and not the 440hz and al instruments from before the change were tuned to resonate at 432hz! did you also know that the MP3 compresses music and that 432hz if accidental present in music is changed!

Like to know what others think of this!
I don't know if this has been posted before if so sorry.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by johndoeknows]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
There is a pretty involved discussion already going on about this topic here.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by johndoeknows

did you also know that the MP3 compresses music and that 432hz if accidental present in music is changed!

?????????

hmmm. where did you hear this.....?

and changed, how?

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Maya432]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Most of this topic is already discussed in Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the same reason as why Napoleon introduced the Metric system.

new topics

top topics

join