It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're reading this, George Bush has reserved a bunk for you in one of his detention camps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What will happen to infowars "activists"?

To ATS "truthers"?

And is the average ATS or Infowars member in danger?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This Alex Jones guy has been doing the "they're building concentration caps" sthick for a while now, what maybe 5-10 years? Has anyone ever gone back to the first few he exposed and seen what they are being used for?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This same "rumor" (I wouldn't go so far as to call it a rumor, a lie is more like it) was going around during the late 90s. All you need to do is take out Bush's name and put in Clinton's. The NWO is awfully slow moving; conspiracy-idiots have been saying the mass detentions are just around the corner for over a decade now.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
This same "rumor" (I wouldn't go so far as to call it a rumor, a lie is more like it) was going around during the late 90s. All you need to do is take out Bush's name and put in Clinton's. The NWO is awfully slow moving; conspiracy-idiots have been saying the mass detentions are just around the corner for over a decade now.

Thats my point. I know Ive been seeing stories like this even pre-internet, so Im wondering if anyone has ever done a follow-up? I mean I know Jones cant have been showing the same "facillity" all these years. So has anyone ever tracked down the first "facillity" he identified, just to make sure it didnt become a mall or something?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Yes, but do you honestly believe that even a small minority of the US prison population is made up of people who are in jail for things like:

Throwing eggs at sound speakers.

If they're good speakers like tannoy or blue room then yes, they should be punished.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Dar Kuma]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Then what about the global famine?

What about the eugenics movement?

And you can't deny the existence of the European Union, or the plans to form a North American Union.

And what about media censorship? What about pro-globalist, pro-big government propaganda?

The massive media attention to 9/11 and Virginia Tech?

The illegal passing of PATRIOT acts 1 and 2?

9/11 being an inside job?

"do you have any proof of that?"

nw0.info...

ENDGAME
LOOSE CHANGE
TERRORSTORM
FREEDOM TO FASCISM
WEAPONS OF MASS DECEPTION
SICKO
ORWELL ROLLS IN HIS GRAVE
CRAZY RULERS OF THE WORLD
ANYTHING BY ALEX JONES

There IS PROOF of conspiracies, but NO CONCLUSIVE PROOF of the conspiracy to enslave mankind. Or to place everyone in concentration camps.

Are the camps (yes, there are prison camps) for ATS truthers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join