It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the FBI and GOV can hear through your cell phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I while back I ran across this story about being heard through your cell phone. The FBI and GOV can do this even when you turn it off. a parently the only way to avoid this is to remove the battery every time. Have you ever noticed that your cell battery is low when it just had a full charge? Or have you ever picked up your cell phone that was sitting there for a while out of use and it was warm? Here are some sites and vidieos. Any one can do this for a price how crazy is that.
www.news.com...
www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">you tube
www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">you tube
www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">you tube (bush)

[edit on 6-5-2008 by dasioux777]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Oh noooo....that means...gasp....they have my world famous, jalopeno cornbread recipe....

Sorry, couldn't resist, but it IS an awesome SECRET recipe
...anyway...I am sure they can hear and see a lot of things...but they don't have the manpower to listen to .000000098789% of all the calls made....the FBI is a joke and the "government" an even bigger joke...not that I don't think it's outrageous but for once, the ineptness of the people listening in, is a good thing in this case.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I can't get the youtube links to work.

Can you give me a title to look for?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Ya just type in cell phone spying there are tons kinda of freaky

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
not just cell phones....ALL cordless phones are free game to anybody who cares to tune into the frequency your talking on.....
ONLY the old fashioned corded phones are safe.
Bummer the cordless ones are so dang convenient!!!
It made it so easy to get everybody to switch over to easily listened in on talking devices.....we all fell for it smooth like butter.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dasioux777

More than just the "FBI and Gov" can remotely listen thru your cell, when you have it off. It's been going on for a few years.

I worked in SCIF's prior to retiring from the military in 2003. When visitors came in, our front desk would routinely confiscate their cell for the duration of their visit and remove the battery as a matter of security policy.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow Good info Thanks! I just felt a little uneasy after I heard and saw this. I cant beleive that we are just not allowed to live with out being spyed on I do understand however that it is mean a percaution for terrisim I just wonder how many terrist they have ever caught this way?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ya as I was sitting around with some freinds we started talking about the digital TVs and how the old ones wont work unless you get the adapter, do you think it is posiible that this is just one more way to get into our homes and possible see us in our own homes.I find it kinda of weird that we have to replace our old tvs or buy and addapter. This is amust in every home almost no one will be able to avoid it. Heads up Thanks for the Phone info I just pluged in the old Rotey cant get much older then that.(lol) I would probably bore them to death any way with my conversations.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed.

You know how sometimes when you're about to receive a call the signal interferes with monitors/speakers/televisions? I'm not sure if it means anything but I do notice that interference quite often, without receiving any calls or text messages or anything. My cell phone just randomly emits signals for a few seconds. Sometimes it will even do it for minutes at a time. Does anyone know if there is a rational explanation for this?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I'm not sure if it means anything but I do notice that interference quite often, without receiving any calls or text messages or anything. My cell phone just randomly emits signals for a few seconds. Sometimes it will even do it for minutes at a time. Does anyone know if there is a rational explanation for this?

I am by no means an expert, but I believe this is normal. I believe your phone is just trying to find the nearest cell transmission tower. Or changing which tower it is receiving from.

Hope this helps.

CT

new topics

top topics

join