It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mortgage crisis is fake- it's an NWO setup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Unlikely, I know, but think about it. We are asked to believe that serious, profit-seeking financial institutions have been accepting any risk, no matter how ridiculous, as long as they could charge enough of an interest rate, with no understanding of the fact that no interest rate can protect them if it is a virtual certainty that the borrower will default? We are asked to believe that they never considered easily forseeable increases in cost of living that made it a very bad idea to put an irresponsible amount of their business into risky subprime loans? Essentially we are asked to believe that they don't know what a "bubble" is?

I realize that can all be debated to no end. But what if there was an alternate explanation? What if such a crisis carried great benefit for people who had the means, the motive, and the opportunity to cause it?

Here's what I think they did. It begins with identity theft- you know, that rampant crime which often enough has its beginning in government entities and financial institutions failing to secure computer systems (and on occassion, taking laptops out of the office without authorization and then leaving them in the car in a bad neighborhood). Inside job.

You take hundreds of thousands, if not millions of these IDs, preferably people of low means who don't bother with their credit report- the kind of people who would need a subprime loan.

And through a complicit financial institution you give them loans for homes that 1. Don't exist, 2. Aren't being purchased, or 3. Aren't worth nearly as much as the loan. 3 is preferable because it yields the additional benefit of consolidating land ownership, which is one of the foundational control mechanisms in the seemingly free system of neo-feudalism, which most of you probably know as Capitalism.

What you have done then is gained access to billions of dollars. At 100k a pop times 10 million homes the take would be a trillion dollars, off the books. An unheard of black budget to say the least. So far they admit to losing a quarter of that on subprimes alone, and that's not taking into account that they have no choice but to keep the value of foreclosed property on their books (and are being allowed to do so at inflated values in order to keep their businesses looking good). One wonders what they aren't admitting to yet.

There's more. Anybody else notice that despite rising operating costs and lack-luster consumer spending, the dow jones kept breaking records for a while?

Ah, money laundering. You can't just have 10 million fake IDs out there who supposedly have finances, pretend like they don't exist, and take their money directly.

You have them spend it- or invest it. So that money goes to complicit businesses, and into the pockets of the ultra-rich elite, and is now laundered and at their disposal.

So now the elites have this massive budget in their own private hands- as employers they also have their employees by the economic short-and-curlies thanks to the economic chaos created (the poor can't strike, and they can't quit if you over-regulate them, for instance penalizing them for smoking- which is a trial balloon- next they'll be penalizing you for having kids, because that's an obligation which trumps your job). Also the economic chaos in America drags down other economies.

In short, nation-states are weakened, the working man is weakened, and the wealthy have all this money.

But this aint' no get rich quick scheme. They're already rich. They've got plans for that money- plans that small investors and voters wouldn't help with- the governmental infrastructure of a corporate state without borders: Local presence world-wide, private armies, private prisons, automated production for a depopulated world, unified global propaganda networks- this stuff takes capital- but who would invest in it? Those things seem useless if you dont know the plan. Now they have the capital. And we're all in very big trouble.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I agree entirely,I raised this subject on the ufo casbook forum(everything going to hell in a handcart/bag) as it's the same in England constant talk in the media about financial crisis reposessions,food prices going up etcAlthough I don't know what sub-prime mortgage is and probably not many English people do,it's to blame.The reporting about food riots is a bit scary too.It looks a bit like phase one of an evil plan tome and I'm sure I read somewhere that it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
don't forget that poor people with high debts are so frustrated and afraid that they are willing to accept almost anything to accomplish a change of there situation, moral disappears completely and with it healthy common sense, as sheep they will follow. offer them a pact with the devil and they are most likely to accept... only thinking of themselves and short term solutions.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Deal with the devil is quite correct Toymonk. The biggest problem the NWO faces is getting people to turn the other way. We are a more enlightened society, at least marginally so, than that which embraced facism back in the 1930s.

The day when using desperation to whip up hatred against a scapegoat population will work with a large enough part of the population to be an effective means to power is not necessarily over, but certainly ending. Also, such a system requires a certain minimum level of support- you have to be nice to the majority and scapegoat the minority.

The goal this time out will be to just make us forget that other people exist. Not that we will hate them or lack sympathy for them- merely that we will be too consumed by our own struggle for survival to pin our hopes on any kind of cooperation with them, and too scared to actually try and help them.

When it gets to the point where your church tries to hold a potluck to help out those in the congregation who aren't getting enough to eat, and nobody shows up because those who have are afraid they won't have anymore next week- that's when they've won.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wow, I kinda expected people to think i was paranoid. Does this mean I'm right and everybody already knows it, or does this mean you're all watching me out of the corner of your eye and slowly backing away from the wierdo?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No ,sadly i think you could be right if the food riot reprts and rationong at costco is anything to go by.I definately smell a rat if you're a weirdo Strategist you're not alone .

new topics

top topics

join