It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 for Dummies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hello everyone! This is my first thread. I love reading here at ATS by all the informed and knowledgeable posters on all topics of conspiracies.

I've been looking for a graphic "911 for Dummies" i have seen possibly used in one of the members signatures. I hope someone knows what i'm talking about and could post it here. It does an excellent job of listing the main points supporting holes in the "official story".

The reason i'm asking is because i''m now trying to enlighten my dad on this subject. I hate to say it but my dad is a "truth denier". Just today he said "Son, its impossible that a passport could have survived, it would have been burnt." LOL. Now i know the passport is not that smoking gun but i really want to set him straight on this issue and so many other more important ones.

So, does anyone have the 911 for Dummies graphic?

BTW, evidence i'm giving my dad to look at:

a) 911 for Dummies..........if i can get it
b) 911 Mysteries video
c) BBC reports Building 7 before collapse
d) Need something about the highjackers not showing up on flight manifests...........

If anyone has any suggestions please do so. Remember, i need something for a beginner that is not overly complicated but will blow his socks off.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Okay, i found it. I thought it had more information on it. For example the NORAD war games being played that day, no mention of free-falling speeds, and no mention of the Enron scandal connection to Building 7. After having looked at it, it seems a little lacking and maybe doesn't contain a summary of the main "kicking points."

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I wonder if such an easy to follow list exists? What's the easiest way to convince a non-believer (my dad). Theres just so much out there i don't even know where to start.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Victor Fries

Hi

The danger is that if you throw all these things out at the same time you start sounding like a bit of a nutnut. Don't get me wrong - I completely agree with you about 911. I just think it's sometimes better to let people find out for themselves. In other words, it might be better to focus on one aspect and try to engage his interest so that he starts doing his own research.

I would recommend that you try to built a strong case in the area which most convinced you about 911 first and discuss it with him. This is the method which I have found to work best, but of course, it is only a suggestion.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There's a lot of info here, but you could always pick a few points off of Paul Thompson's timeline. There's also a 911 summaries page here. Between the two, you should be able to find some things that would resonate for your father.

Best of luck,

~RM

top topics

join