It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazaar- How bout a report card?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why doesnt he just show us an old report card from any of the univerties he went to? Don't give me the whole , who would keep such things line. Everyone I know can at least point out one semester in which they kept their report card, or their good ole mom did. And if Bobby boy really achieved all those things, im sure she would have loved to of put a straight A report card on the fridge from MIT. at least once.....

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Anyone that has a little talent with a computer can create their own report card.

If he were to present such a document, would it really prove anything considering his claim is that he has been erased from their datatbanks and they claim he never went there.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
But he hasnt even given an attempt. Id at least appreciate the effort. To have absolutely zero evidence of any schooling. which would equal about 8 years worth of schooling is enough to prove this was a hoax

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Two words:

Classmates. Professors.

Who will vouche for poor old disenfranchised Bob.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No one. because they simply don't exist. there are just too many things that are given out to people in college for him NOT to be able to prove himself. all pointing to the fact that he made up his credentials. and if he made those up, throw out all credibility.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I agree with you guys on both, Sure a created report card would be easy to reproduce however what about old students and professors? What about a year book?..The more I read up on this guy the more I drift further away from seeing the truth, Yeah I think he may have had some dealings there at s-4/Area 51, I mean even custodial services needs a security clearance and what about his interview with ee&g?..You mean to tell me he recieved his top secret clearance in few days?..It took me a few months to get an interim clearance for my job in the military,I would love to interview this guy..what do you guys think?

new topics

top topics

join