It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Halliburton poisoning US forces in Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Quote from Outside Source in response to this Video:

"As a former oilfield lacky for these same people I was run-off in Fort McMurray for being honest about the dumping of toxic waste into the atmosphere all to save a few dollars per barrel of synthetic oil. I was ‘run-off’ or I could have stayed and been killed, not by Hallibutan directly; but by the fools who think this company is anything more than..what this dear plumber and brother has said…
..Thanks for posting this video RINF..This goes well with recent Japanese Parliamentary determinations to send water to Afghanistan and Iraq rather than more troops or fuel for this war machine that has run wild.. now they are on the border of IRAN; why..not for oil..but to simply make billions in non-tendered subcontracts.
Thanks..we plumbers must stick together..and money means nothing when you have to live with poisoning some trusting person who drinks or bathes in water…the very word Hallibrtan reminds me of the image of D.C. drinking oil from the skull of a dead Muslim child.."

rinf.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised by this? Anyhow, that was a pretty compelling video. It really ticks me off when I think about how poorly our troops are treated (and have always been treated) by the gov when they have offered up their very lives.

It seems more and more that they are seen simply as an expendable resource and when they have outlived their usefulness they are often thrown by the wayside.

join