It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 - Official Story go BYE BYE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Comsence2075

I could see that being possible. It would be a waste of time to formally charge him with more when they already have him on enough to put him to death (or whatever).

That would be a possible explanation.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That way, if something does pop up that would allow them to arrest the person, they won't have to go through the whole process of getting the warrant.

Would be kind of foolish to wait until you could arrest the person, don't you think? By then, they might have come and gone.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Sublime620]

You do NOT need to be charged to get a warrant, it is called probable cause. Very different from being formally charged and the federal agencies have some different guidelines, but overall same criteria for warrants.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Eh, probable cause is shady, though. It would be best to go ahead and formally charge, unless, however, as you stated before, the person already has a laundry list of crimes. I agree with that assessment.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Eh, probable cause is shady, though. It would be best to go ahead and formally charge, unless, however, as you stated before, the person already has a laundry list of crimes. I agree with that assessment.

Thannk you, I appreciate you at least can see where I am coming from. I can also see where other people are coming from when they see 9/11 is not listed. Which is why I feel a lot of facts just get chalked up and we run away with them. I am not here to try and, "debunk" people. I only ask questions I am really interested in, or I would not ask.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
UBL is a suspect.

Catch him, he will confess on his own, he is not a liar. He told us in 1990s he would kill Americans when the opportunity arises. He kept his promise many times now. We will not have to water board this guy, he is ready to confess, he needs to confess.

Noticed he said he did not first so he could hide, just incase we came to get him.

The FBI wants him, and he is a suspect if you read the FBI page for UBL. You have to read carefully and use your head when they say terrorist activities and things like that! Suspect comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
beachnut, he has already confessed and claimed responsibility more than once. We don't need a confession, we just need to get him.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comsence2075
To stay on the FBI most wanted list you have to be formally charged with a crime. Take that off even, how does it do us good to leave him on the list, when people can't turn him in? Unless you believe he is in the United States? The FBI considers all people on the list important; therefore are focusing attention to those they can catch in the US. Its called logic!

Get it?

HE IS ON THE MOST WANTED LIST ... MAN READ THE LINKS.....!!!

He is not wanted for 911. GET IT?

cheers.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana
he is a suspect

the thread statement is not true

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

beachnut, he has already confessed and claimed responsibility more than once. We don't need a confession, we just need to get him.

He has also claimed his innocence.

He claims his innocence in a video where he actually looks like Osama Bin Laden. He claims his responsibility in a video where he looks like a fat black man.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Sure, he worked for Osama, But just because I break the law does not make my boss or coworkers responsible for my actions. I feel that there must be some sort of 'Osama Conspiracy' going on... the mastermind of 911 has already been captured.

Keep in mind, that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was captured in Pakistan, not Afghanistan. So again it begs the question, why did the US invade Afghanistan? Furthermore, why didn't we finish the job against the Taliban before moving on to invade Iraq?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Why didn't we invade Afghanistan the next day after the attack? We waited months, and then by the time we got there it was too late.

I agree with you on that. I would classify the US reaction to 9/11 as:

Fail.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There are a few other points I would like to toss out there.

A confession does not necessarily mean anything. There are people who confess to crimes all the time that are not actually responsible. Regular police deal with these sorts of things on a daily basis. I'm sure it only gets more complex in the arena of international politics and clandestine operations.

Also, the only reason bin-Laden is not wanted for 9/11 is that there is not enough evidence. Even if they captured him today, they would not be able to successfully prosecute him. Maybe this is the real reason why they don't want to catch him. Heck, most of the "high-level" Gitmo detainees can't even be sucessfully prosecuted, and many have been released knowing that.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

To stay on the FBI most wanted list you have to be formally charged with a crime. Take that off even, how does it do us good to leave him on the list, when people can't turn him in? Unless you believe he is in the United States? The FBI considers all people on the list important; therefore are focusing attention to those they can catch in the US. Its called logic!

Get it?

HE IS ON THE MOST WANTED LIST ... MAN READ THE LINKS.....!!!

He is not wanted for 911. GET IT?

cheers.

Thank you for enlightening me. I was talking about, " He is not wanted for 911." Once again Ivan, you are the one that is not open to anybody else’s views. You feel either you agree with me, or you don't, "get it." Not only do I not look down on people that question things, I feel it is our DUTY as good citizens to question the government if you feel it is necessary.

I listen to peoples theories and show them respect, you do not.

By the way Ivan, I guess you do not read the links YOU post. From the link you posted:

” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11."

Like I stated for my first reason when somebody told me I was wrong. I dinn't need to consult sources, I know how the FBI works.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Comsence2075]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The FBI has nothing to connect Bin LAden to 911.

THE FBI is not looking for BIN LADEN.

THe war in afghanistan was illegal

911 was used as a pretext to invade countries in the middle east.

Bin Laden and George Bush sr. are business partners in the Carlysle group. They make Bradley fighting vehicles and weapons. The have made billions in profit since 911.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You bring up some excellent points JackInTheBox. Makes me wonder as well... all of these 'related threads' all point to some sort of larger conspiracy to me...

Im thinking of starting a thread titled 'War Without End'...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock

You bring up some excellent points JackInTheBox. Makes me wonder as well... all of these 'related threads' all point to some sort of larger conspiracy to me...

Im thinking of starting a thread titled 'War Without End'...

Oh there will be an end. And the evil people will suffer in our eyes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join