It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

site on area 51 growing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
this site on area 51 is north and just a little to the left on the post. in the last 3 years this site has grown and new water area made as you can see in the photo. last time i viewed this area there was sompthing lare in the water with its head out. they also added more buildings. not shure what they are doing at this perticular part of the base but sompthing happening. anyone seen anything there before.

location on google map: 37.262245, -115.839361

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I dont find it odd at all that bases grow. I live on an air force base and its growing right now. Things being torn down, other stuff being built. Especially when bases shift work loads around due to BRAC

Maybe because im part of the military world, I dont see "growth" as anything but growth.

Im sure some can find a conspiracy behind it....I just dont see it

[edit on 7-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i notists this the last time i was on google earth, anybody fancy hosting up some captions?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
there was sompthing in the water moving when i seen this last time. i to work on a military base in the army and i see stuff all the time. its really odd when they have 3 rows of fence 10 feet behind each other blinding what your not supose to see. but thats for another storie. anyway i seen sompthng in the water and just noteced other stuff on the base also i use satalite imagry all the time and know what to look for.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by v.i.p.e.r

How did you see something moving on google earth?

There are reasons why some areas are super secure over others. For example...where ammo is kept. I know where it is kept on this base - but the security measure in place would never allow me to get anywhere near it. Just because there are extreme security measures in place doesnt necessarily mean its a conspiracy
However, with that said. Who knows really

So, your job is imagery analysis?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
well lets just say every few months the satellite imig changes. from what i seen the first time and just after the change of imig sompthing was in there that looked like a whale with a head. now im not shure what it was but if you constintly research things like i do about area 51 and fanominon you learn a lot fast. and you also can tell what things are on a map from satellite image. iv seen weird stuff in difrent parts of the world and looking in space imagry is awsom but you cant help but wonder what they do at area 51.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by v.i.p.e.r

Hmm. Interesting! Have you been able to capture any screen shots of this creature? Also, which pond? Im looking at the coords you gave and there are two!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
its the old pond it was 2 years ago when i seen it i have the pics somewhere there old printouts that was befor i joined the army. but there was deffently sompthing there there use to be to ponds old ones that were green with shrubry then they built the new one as you can tell.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The location is called Slater Lake, named for one of the base commanders.

wiki

Note: punctuation and the use of the shift key is encouraged.

new topics

top topics

join