It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Traffic Controller Robin Hordon: 911 Was Inside Job!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Another good article from Jeff Rense News, by Jeremy Baker

www.communitycurrency.org...

Within three hours of the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, Robin Hordon knew it was an inside job. He had been an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) for eleven years before Reagan fired him and hundreds of his colleagues after they went on strike in the eighties. Having handled in-flight emergencies and two actual hijackings in his career, he is well qualified to comment on what NORAD should have been able to achieve in its response to the near simultaneous hijacking of four domestic passenger carriers on the morning of September 11th, 2001.

Many interesting facts from work of Air Traffic Controllers work and manuals, and how NORAD should work then, like it has always worked.

For me, I was with same attitude before not one of the towers hasnt fall down, and that government has to be behind this event, one of the main reason was that same question, "where is the fighter jets?"

Why it was easy to believe that this was "Inside Job" from beginning? I wasnt ever heard from guys like Alex Jones, who had predicted that event. To him and many other truthers like him, I have meet in net after years from 911.

Reason is this: I witness at "first hand" government false flag in my country at 1995 in Helsinki. I remember that then, and I will remember that whole my life. Governments are not usually for the people, but many times against their people!

www.iltasanomat.fi...

In that case, nobody gets ever to court, it was soon forget from MSM, and I promise to my friend same morning when I was personally been there in "ground zero", in day of first news, that "no one would never get to justice from this." And that happened.

First time in our country history car bomb explode, first time government officials were targeted directly in front of main police station, and first time has nobody been accused from terrorist act, was has been made maybe first time too.

I was right all the time, and I believe that my theory today, I am still right. But I am maybe only one who is still talking about this event in my country today.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So a man, who was fired from his job as an ATC 20 years earlier, and has NO knowledge of current protocols has come forward to say that 9/11 was an inside job?

Umm yeah.......

Someone wanted his 15 minutes of fame and Rense is giving it to him. His experiences as an ATC 20 years ago, have absolutely ZERO bearing on 9/11. NORAD/FAA protocols changed drastically from 1981 to 2001.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Someone wanted his 15 minutes of fame and Rense is giving it to him. His experiences as an ATC 20 years ago, have absolutely ZERO bearing on 9/11. NORAD/FAA protocols changed drastically from 1981 to 2001.

An unsuprisingly ignorant reply as usualy from the usual 3 debunkers that .... this forum.

“I was a certified ATC in Boston west-bound departures, the routing that AA11 and UA175 followed on 9/11. I know it like the back of my hand.”

This credible man knows what he is talking about.

He even received a letter of commendation for his role in dealing with an actual hijacking. When it became clear that there hadn’t been a systems failure of any kind on the morning of September 11th, Hordon was certain that something had gone terribly wrong within the upper echelons of authority. A pilot (third level air carrier) as well as an ATC, he is well versed on in-flight emergency protocol. He is also adamant that if these procedures had been followed on 9/11 not one of the hijacked planes would have reached their targets.

And what he says next, most experts, pilots and service men and women agree.....

“I’m sorry but American 11 should have been intercepted over southwest Connecticut—bang, done deal.”
According to Hordon, air emergencies requiring scrambles, or “flushes,” from fighter jets occur 50 to 150 times a year.

“It’s routine. At Otis AFB we would have practice exercises two or three times a year. We’d flush aircraft, get the B-52’s up, get the tankers up, get the fighters up. Just out of Otis there’d be twenty, thirty fighter jets. And on 9/11 there were plenty of fighters as well. They were just diverted over the ocean, tied up in drills, etc.”

The unfathomable delays seen in military action on 9/11 are inconceivable to those who have painstakingly investigated the matter—and for a man who worked for years keeping air travel over the U.S. safe.

Dont believe these people that go to these forums and post comments like... uh no, ummm, noo, duh nooo to facts about israeli involvment and u.s military involvement in the attacks of September 11th.

Educate yourself.

Team8plus.org
False flag.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ivan

Please stop lying. The man was NOT an ATC during 9/11 and hadn't been for over 20 years. This subject has been discussed to death on this forum and ATCs on this forum who actually DID work on 9/11 have shown the guy to be a fraud. Use the search function as there is no point in starting a new thread on this debunked issue.

new topics

top topics

join