It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional Beings ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
lately iv seen this word "multidimensional beings" describing aliens . look at this videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

maybe its true ...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Very cool. I've actually seen these two videos before. The first from Coast to Coast AM was actually later proven to be a hoax, but it still is very interesting to listen to.

The second video from the Alien Interview documentary seems very fake to me and I am sure someone has already proven it to be false as well.

Regardless, I think both videos are very interesting. I'm still a bit confused as to what exactly "extradimensional" really means. Do they exist in the 4th, 5th 6th + dimensions of which are foreign to the human experience? How would they look? Can we even begin to understand such a thing or does such a question even make sense when talking about other dimensions?

I think its possible, but I could also believe that aliens are no different than you and I. They are creatures who have evolved and did so on another planet, far from ours in a different solar system.

The second video clip from the Alien Interview and the Alien Autopsy videos were always very compelling to me even though they are certainly fakes.

Here is an interesting video clip from the TV show COSMOS hosted by Carl Sagan. I this clip he describes the "shape" of the universe and the concept of multiple dimensions, its VERY interesting and helps our human minds, especially the layman, understand the concept of other dimensions

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i remember when that happened .. very odd.

i think that "Multidimensional Beings" would mean that they exist in
more than one dimension.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chibihogoshino

for the first video, you really should use the search button before start a new thread.
It is not the first time we speak a bout this here, and the guy called one years later to say it was a hoax! and can even find the audio files on this forum!

There is some link art bell caller and an other one

For the second video this may interest you: victor identity revealed

But the alien interview that victor had released do not convinced me so much!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusclub

The first one is fake. Here is the followup youtube video of him calling back and faking his nervous wreck voice. He was doing it... because he could? Attention seeker. A link to his confession:

www.youtube.com...

The second one looks like fake to me. The crappy clothes, the poor choice of words, the lousy coverup. He gestures like a young man, not someone who has been through an experience at an air force base. He talks too much about very little, in a "matter of fact" attitude. Not like he has any experience keeping secrets, with pauses, choices of words, inability to confirm or deny. I'm saying nonsense until more details come out.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Don't say multidimension or dimension; use physical density.

Density Level; no they most defnately exist in the 3rd dimension; its just that they(their physical bodies) are like phased(or vibrating) at higher frequency; this allows them to pass thru walls, etc.

Just like to pass this info, maybe someone can help me.

I live near Surrey, Newton, British Columbia, Canada; and I believe I see things that most humans don't observe;
but it could be possible detected with the right instruments.

Sort of near 80th ave, and King George Hwy; in the sky; you may have other friends in my area that could possible
investigate. If you find anything, please let me know.

Okay, what I see....

6 th physical density: Zeta Reticulian 1 Spacecraft
5 th physical density: US jets; control by these Zeta Reticulian 1 spacecraft (by mind control).

3rd physical density: we are all at this density, normal level.

Higher physical density; means the object has a EM bioresonance field that affects it by making it sort of less dense or
I guess out of sync with regular 3rd physical density. For example if you are at 5 th physical density you could walk
right thru a wall.

The US shadow government does have this technology that they aquired from the Orion Empire; and they now have
jets at 5th physical density. At the 5th density, most humans would not be able to observe them; I somehow do
and I guess I need to find others that can. I'am psychic (telepathic) and I guess that helps.

These jets just fly and fly; they fly over a forest area near my house, at very low altitude; it is very strange and they
fly very often; almost daily. Best to observe during a clear night.

I also notice the jets seem to hover; and then proceed to fly in a straight linear path; that seems to be a pattern.

I'm not sure what your belief system is; but I have had encounters with some of these insectoid ZETA aliens with telepathy
since 2005.

They use a mind control system called ECS (electronic controls);

-saphire crystal implants in the back of the head embedded within the scalp near the aural and visual cortexes.

What this does is allow them to read your mind; by monitoring the aural cortex (you know when you read you hear an internal mind
voice; well what these do is INSERT their own voices into your mind and control your behavior).

These implants might be detected with a XRAY brainscan; I was told about them and this mind control by actually a Zeta Commander;
but she defected from the Orion Empire.

I guess I should keep it short, since I'm not sure if you can help; but if you know any one who can help regarding this mind control
ECS; please let me know.

I believe ECS is implimented at all most a global level and many world leaders could perhaps be mind controlled like puppets;
by this Orion Empire.

Thanks for listening...

ps: This US Shadow government is also most likely committing unethic al mind control with collabration with Orion Empire, so in the future hopefully
someone will intervene. I honestly feel like I'm watching; these jets sort of try to fly right over my head it is like
they are tracking me. Not sure what to do, and if I tell my family or friends they might think I'm insane. I'm not!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
you guys sure do your homework daily haha ... you guys dig very deep .. well thanks a lot for the response i sure learned a lot today and thats why im here for .
have a great day.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by nexusclub]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
in regards to asking questions like "how would they look?" i would like to submit this for thought. imagine a creature that has no eyes, and he is pondering the unknown. in his pondering he imagines that there are other beings that are more evolved. he might ask "i wonder how they smell?" since his reality doesn't take into account light, he can't possibly comprehend ideas like color/skin tone, etc. that's us. if there are things that exist in or have attributes that only exist in other "dimensions", then we won't be able to fully comprehend the nature of them - just the attributes that we are equipped to understand. now if you can find a way to convert light into sound or scent for that guy, then you might be on to something. =)

i would lean more towards the phase idea though as posted above.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alextron

thanks for the info .... i dont know about zetans ... but sometimes i see ORBS ... you know .. when you take a picture you see them sometimes... well does .. i can actually not see them but in the corner of my eyes i can see this purple orbs and i have taken a picture after that and yeah there they are .. orbs .. white orbs .. very strange i guess they are what you called on the 5th physical density entities. I hope you dont call me crazy, i cant really talk about this things with people because they tell me that im crazy or something
or im always high on drugs
i don't do drugs and im 100% sure that i am not crazy...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There may be multiple dimensions out there (other than the four we're most familiar with) we are not aware of and can't quite comprehend. Mathematical theories about multiple dimensions seem to help solve certain problems, but math is an inherently poor representation of reality.

So without understanding how multiple dimensions would even work in a real life situation, trying to imagine how "beings" might exist in such a state (if that's what it is), and how they might be able to interact with our reality, is really piling one unknown on top of a whole stack of other unknowns.

Not to say it's not exactly how the universe works. It might. But trying to understand it is like a single cell in your toe trying to understand how you exist and are able to type into an Internet forum to communicate with other entities worldwide. Imagine that.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
But if there are higher dimensions out there, shouldn't we be seeing these things all the time? I mean, humans live in the first, second and third dimension, but we can not hide from other people by hiding in the second dimension, or the first.

But why not "parallel universal beings"? In that case, they could be everywhere without us knowing it.

Or, they could be some form of unknown "force" within our own universe, maybe even our own world. Have you ever thought about what's outside the universe? A multiverse? Okay, what's outside that? Is there really such a thing as "nothing"?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I really felt the first call of the area 51 guy, the 2nd one sounded manipulated, fake, cloned............

Dont know if it's true or not.......can care less.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusclub
reply to post by alextron

thanks for the info .... i dont know about zetans ... but sometimes i see ORBS ... you know .. when you take a picture you see them sometimes... well does .. i can actually not see them but in the corner of my eyes i can see this purple orbs and i have taken a picture after that and yeah there they are .. orbs .. white orbs ..

Perhaps these orbs exist at a different wavelength, say ultraviolet as they appear purple to you. I do agree though that just because we cannot see/hear/smell/feel/taste it it does not exist.

I generally think that the air is full of bits of dust, pollen etc all floating around and it is these that appear when you take a picture with a digital camera. I suppose to prove/disprove this you would have to take a picture in a vacum and compare it to ones taken when dust particles, pollen etc have been added.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

hello ... well i found this video ... just at the end ... the orb things shows up www.youtube.com... does are the one that im talking about.

top topics

join