It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone shot down a UFO? Is this real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's real. Anyone know of a NASA video archive or something? Not sure if they have one online, but if they do, then that could tell us if this is real.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Why would the SS camera be interested in following a speck of dust throughout the whole scenario and especially focusing on it moving away at 7,000 mph after they fired some thrusters? If it was that close to the shuttle and it was moving that fast, the cameraman's reaction time is incredible and he should stop using HGH.

Another contention is the multiple agles of the particles moving around and the varying speeds. Again, I want to direct you to the trained camera on the specific dust bunny/ice particle changing directions and moving away. Just ask why? Why?

My other question is, if something shot something at the UFO and it was traveling much faster than the UFO and made a flash so bright, then would it not have made a noise so loud that it would have been reported by the media or heard by someone?

To me this is the best evidence we've got of actual UFO footage. Thanks for letting me get my say in this.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This my first post at ATS so I hope im not posting already covered material, I noticed somebody posted an updated map of the location of this incident and I couldn't help but notice it's proximity to this Navel research facility near Exmouth, Australia Lattitude 21°49'10.26"S Long 114°10'1.03"E I have wondered about this place since finding it on google earth a couple of years back- It's some kind of antenna array and appears to have it's own power sub station to run it, I find this an interesting coincidence that may support the "being shot at hypothesis"-any thoughts ?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

This is very old footage and the first time I saw it was before the internet. It was on video tape. Then it was posted on the net and then suddenly disappeared for years. Perhaps it was around but search engines had not been perfected as they are today. Supposedly, the footage was shot from the space shuttle.

It was odd for me in that this footage was unavailable for years and when trying to describe it from memory I was laughed at- and so were a lot of people. This was waaaaaay back in the days of BBS's (bulletin board services). Back when Compuserve had WOW which was before AOL.

The truth is I do not know what it is. I remember the strange history of the content availability.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you Internos, for once again posting great information and sources to a good question.
I know this has been talked about much on ATS, but it was a good reminder of what happened that day.

I found this very interesting from this source that you posted.

Subsequently, careful analysis of the video shows that:
- The distance from the Discovery to the Earth's horizon is 2,757 kilometres
- The UFO's speed before accelerating into space is 87,000 kph (Mach 73)
- Three seconds after the light flash, the UFO changes direction sharply and accelarates off into space at 340,000 kph (Mach 285) within 2.2 seconds
- Such an acceleration would produce 14,000 g of force (1g is normal Earth gravity)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join