It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sugar Grove Echelon - weird PDF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Came across this PDF document outlining some of the operations at Sugar Grove. Nothing really strange or out of the ordinary until you hit the last page. Take a look:

eyeball-series.org...

That image is from the original document. No why would the Navy include such a picture? Even in jest it still makes you wonder. The pictures are crude but one is a grey the other a cartoon image of a UFO. Either they have a good sense of humor or there is more here than is being said.

src PDF file
www.wvdmaps.gov...

brill

[edit on 29-3-2008 by brill]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'd say it's a joke. I'm sure the CO of the research station gets questions about aliens and UFOs all the time. And I'm sure he watched the same X-Files episodes as everybody else.

[edit on 3-29-2008 by Esoterica]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
I'd say it's a joke. I'm sure the CO of the research station gets questions about aliens and UFOs all the time. And I'm sure he watched the same X-Files episodes as everybody else.

[edit on 3-29-2008 by Esoterica]

I couldn't agree more but one would think that this type of content would be frowned upon given the strict rules and protocols involved in creating Navy documentation. It just seems....odd.

brill

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe the added images of the Gray and the UFO are pranks being pulled on the public, but the Sugar Grove Base is an official base. I know this for a fact as I've seen other Navy Documents that talk about Echelon and the units/facilities that they have for intercepting communications "of interest" to the USG.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, you've got two possibilities for what happened. One, the base commander (or whoever gave the presentation) had a sense of humor and the joke got past the reviewers (who may well have been the base commander).

Second, the guy in charge of the powerpoint presentation actually ahs advanced knowledge of Reticulan-Navy relations, and the censors let him tacitly admit to that with a poorly compressed MS Paint UFO.

If you're thinking that they might censor a joke about aliens, they should definitely be censoring the truth about them

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's bizarre they woud do this but maybe it's like those crop circles that drive some of us to the same questions as to who is really pretending to be whom.

More games? I wonder what aliens think of our super colliders? They seemed be at one time more concerned about our nukes and not these.

Is there more to this installation underground? It almost seems they're provoking someone and just like some news casts poke fun at us with fake aliens in costumes, this might be the same humor for google searchers.

Has there been any crop circles that match any of these military installations also?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I reckon someone has a sense of humour and knows they are going to get asked about aliens.

I have a friend (she's been mentioned before) who helps decommission nuclear facilities, a very very serious business! She has a presentation she gives to universities and businesses which at the end has a photo of her which has been mucked about with to show her glowing gently... her bosses are fine with that. its just an example that not all individual expression is squeezed out of people!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is a video about the radio frequency "cops" for this facility. They go around and find contraband transmitters. It's a special no transmitter zone.

This isn't that video, but does cover the Sugar Grove mission.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join