It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go take a vacation. See how wonderful the world is. Then think: would you want to throw it all away?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Go hiking, go to the beach, go skiing, go see a football game, go do ANYTHING, I DON'T CARE WHAT!

THEN watch ENDGAME, ESOTERIC AGENDA, and RUNG OF POWER:

Have a look at the wonderful world while you can.

And have a look at what's going on TODAY.

And ask yourself:

Am I going to throw this wonderful world into the hands of a few pedophillic Satanists?

AM I GOING TO LET THE ESTABLISHMENT SET UP HELL ON EARTH?

Am I going to let 1000 occult idiots kill 5 billion people and enslave the remaining?

Or am I going to go out and try to inform AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to meet this threat?

Dear Reader, if you're reading my post, you CANNOT walk away with a clean consciousness WITHOUT informing AT LEAST 100 people. CANNOT!

We are in a GLOBAL CRISIS!

We need to act FAST and that means YOU, dear reader!

Go inform EVERYONE possible!

I don't care, make business cards with links to sites like this and this.

I DONT CARE HOW BUT YOU HAVE TO ALERT PEOPLE!!!!!

OR # WILL COME DOWN!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think you have the right idea, but sadly, people have freewill to believe whatever they like. I talk to my girlfriend, friends, and family about these issues at length. What does it get me? A, "haha you're nuts" comment.

I've learned that people unwilling to learn simply won't, but at the same time, I am humbled by the fact that there might not be anything to "learn."

My point is, maybe we ARE crazy. I think that this site and the subjects we talk about are indeed a form of sick entertainment for us. If there is ever going to be a worldwide disclosure (and there won't, IMO) we won't be any more prepared than the sheeple we hope to protect.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And once informed then what? Sorry but the only thing to do after that against satanic pedophile overlords is considered domestic terrorism by most people. And it is intentionaly so. The time for revolution I feel has passed. After the truth of 911 came out. The recount of florida, the feds taking over the banks and the patriot act and still no action.

join