It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wants A New 9/11 Investigation (03/25/08)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Finally he say it. FINALLY, my man!

www.youtube.com...://www.911blogger.com/

Something what should been high on his agenda from day 1!!!

( And after NH, when he take a step a way from us, but was presented by vote fraud )

Long live the revolution! God bless Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

"I don't endorse what they think" - Ron Paul in regards to 911 Conspiracy Theorists.

"I don't think our government did it"- Ron Paul

"I can't control what they write on the blogs" - Ron Paul

He thinks the cover up was the "ineptness" of the government. And he states not for "another" investigation but to "re-open" the original one.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The commentator suggested the reopen idea and Paul agreed, if he were elected I wonder if he would do it? Might not like what you find there Ron. All the important scientific and crime scene evidence has been destroyed or contaminated, so it would just be who knew what when and what did they do, or not do, about it.

The answers will never be accepted by some, and he will be thwarted at every turn.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
The commentator suggested the reopen idea and Paul agreed, if he were elected I wonder if he would do it? Might not like what you find there Ron. All the important scientific and crime scene evidence has been destroyed or contaminated, so it would just be who knew what when and what did they do, or not do, about it.

The answers will never be accepted by some, and he will be thwarted at every turn.

Ron Paul might not "like" what he would find. Nor would the rest of the country if it discovered that there was either a coverup, falsified evidence, a sham of an investigation or any of the various scenarios.

I think, however, that Ron Paul would follow up and disclose the results of any investigation-were he president.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I don't think it really makes a difference since he wouldn't be doing the re-investigation himself.

Then again, he's not going to be elected anyway. Media black-out. You can't raise over a million dollars every day, you know. But TVs are deciding public opinion for you 24/7.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sadly, learning the truth will not undo the damage. Whatever actually happened; regardless of who did it or who was behind it, this President, his administration and all those with him have used it to make great strides towards their plans for a New World Order, to gut our constitution, to put us and our children's children's childrens so far in to debt that a crash of our economy looms straight ahead and we have been turned into the Biggest and Most Hated Terrorists and War Criminals on the planet.

I would love to be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
While this could get into a 9/11 slugfest of a thread...

I would like to point out that making this statement is the clearest indicator that Ron Paul intends to bolt from the Republoneocons and run for President as a Third Party candidate.

Neither Hillary or Obama are scoring great points as future leader, and McCain is insane. (My two cents from north of the border...)

Sadly, all voting in the USA is rigged through the electronic Diebold machines. There need to be international observers for the USA's 2008 election, and the ballots need to be paper where one indicates a choice by a black mark made with an indelible pen.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I did a whole thread and evaluation on that here:

Media Failure to Cover Election Fairly

But it was on the abovepolitics forum and no one ever replies there.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why would anyone care what Ron Paul wants ? It was proven (again) that he has almost no support. And all the arguments to the contrary are getting pretty lame.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

He's got support. He doesn't have enough funding or promoting to get the votes he needs.

If the media gave him any coverage, he could get support. See my signature link for more info into how the media chooses your candidates.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
He thinks the cover up was the "ineptness" of the government. And he states not for "another" investigation but to "re-open" the original one.

A cover-up none-the-less. Or is a faulty investigation used to cover their own asses acceptible to you CO and others? Because to me, it is not. Government involvement or not, there should be NO Cover-up at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Speaking about Ron Paul...

If/When US collapse is a well known fact. "Riots, aggressions, black markets..." Is it because the truth of 911, economical disaster, or military disorder, or because all of them, there will be a great lack of choices at the time of chaos.

Ron Paul has send out his message, you all hear it with name of revolution, that message will be your best chance.

You have good politicians, like Ron Paul, who has fight against corruption for decades, and he is great "father figure" against US imperialism. And then you have good soldiers, like Fallon, who fight against lethal wars.

Hillary, Obama, McCain... You wont find them anymore at that time. They are hiding, with their treasures, probably in England. When disorder is a fact in US, I see no more dangerous place in the world, when all the greed peoples are running in streets, with guns, trying to find those who has ruin their easy lives, and has steal their fortunes...

But guys like Ron Paul, he wont hide. He had now reason to do that, and you wont find any reason to shoot or hang him either. I see, that he will be a good sheriff to your chaos that time, and there is no doubt with the truthers, that he has involved in false flags, in any of his past.

If the future is black, like its now easy to see from outside US, he can be your only one...

And remember, there is now place for MSM agenda at that time.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff... if yo uonly knew the hatred I have for Bush...I can't type it in here or the Secret Cervix will be all over me...

I am not ok with cover ups. Bush is an imbecile and we all know it. That being said...his ineptness was not a LIHOP or a MIHOP. (imo)

top topics

join