It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO]Dr. Daniele Ganser in swiss television about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Dr. phil. Daniele Ganser talked on the swiss tv...
(more)
Added: March 21, 2008
Dr. phil. Daniele Ganser talked on the swiss tv station U1 about false flag operations and hidden warfare. Here is a small section translated into english - just a quick translation, sorry for any misspellings, it's just for the one of you interested.

You can read about Dr. Daniele Ganser at his webpage www.danieleganser.ch and decide yourself about his popularity and work
- The interview was shown in the tv show "Stöhlker", (see here for details), I can't and won't judge about the other coverage of this TV station.
- Yes, the 2nd part had a translation error in it. I immediately removed it from Tube and replaced it with the correct version (it was late, I worked hard, I was tired, sorry for that, this really shouldn't happen - I even misspelled "Lavon"). This version now is the corrected version, thanks for the heads up and keep me informed about anything else.
You can read about Dr. Daniele Ganser at his webpage www.danieleganser.ch and decide yourself about his popularity and work
- The interview was shown in the tv show "Stöhlker", (see here for details), I can't and won't judge about the other coverage of this TV station.
- Yes, the 2nd part had a translation error in it. I immediately removed it from Tube and replaced it with the correct version (it was late, I worked hard, I was tired, sorry for that, this really shouldn't happen - I even misspelled "Lavon"). This version now is the corrected version, thanks for the heads up and keep me informed about anything else.

From
www.911blogger.com...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
good information here.

I found it informative.

new topics

join