It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythical Beasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am new here and I am wondering if anybody would know where I can investigate any recent werewolf or bigfoot sightings? I am located in northwestern colorado. I would appreciate any information that would give me any leads to events of this nature. I would love to collect any photographic or physical evidence. I have experienced encounters with both or maybe the same creature and am eager to know all I can. Please let me know of any contacts you may have had. Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1stcavscout

Man you are totally nuts, only a guy with a death wish would go looking for that #....
Thanks Bunches

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
can you explain your encounter to us? im intrestead to hear it. also why would you want to go and search for supposed creatures? is this for scientific purposes or just a game hunt to prove their existance?

as for info on these cretures. you can find all the info here on the site just do some research. research is also part of the investigation. there is an awsome tinwikki site at your disposal too.

any questions just ask

~Ghost

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Both encounters were while hunting. I am mainly wanting to gather photographic evidence to prove their existence but will take any chance I get to get physical evidence. I will look for what I can on this site and thanks for the advice.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Besides taking photographs or video's of bigfoot, making casts of footprints and gathering hair samples are other ways of gathering 'evidence' to help prove the existence of this creature. Plus, you would need to devote at least several straight days to gather such evidence. And as far as any footprints you make casts of, and for any hair samples found, sending them to the appropriate scientific facility for study and classification will help narrow it down. And since you would need at least several days for this search, you would also have to make sure you took enough supplies with you to last for however long you would be out in the field. No small undertaking for anyone. I wish you the best of luck on any search for proof of bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 1stcavscout

in misury

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You said your two previous encounters were while you were hunting, and that you would take any chance you could get to get physical evidence.

A corpse is pretty darn good physical evidence.

Just sayin'.

top topics

join