It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only movie ever to feature a frog fall !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Magnolia.

Starring Tom Cruise.

Rent if today for some fortean fun.

www.musicman.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
looks like a gay movie

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
looks like a gay movie

Absolutely not, it's a great film.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yeah, but that's beside the point.
You don't see fortean phenomena in main
stream films!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think that theories liukem whilrwinds can explain alot of these type of phenomena . Howeever,m these very same theories fail to explain why other ndenizens of the pond do not fget suvcked up at the same time. Now that I think of thi t the meat falls, like the infamoud Kentuicky Meat Shower are truly interesting things.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That movie did rock!I loved the frog scene.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The only reason a lot of people didnt give Magnolia a lot more attention was "American Beauty" was playing at the same time.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
there was a x-files episode where muldy & scully got caught in a frog rain though...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Didn't the movie The Seventh Sign have a scene where it was raining frogs as well?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I believe so...

I remember a while back there was a site all about weird rains (frogs, fish, etc.) The tornado/cyclone, etc. theory is interesting, but yes, it does leave questions...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i think the tornado theory is wrong because if a tornado goes over a pond it should suck a lot of things not only frogs or fishes.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by morlana
i think the tornado theory is wrong because if a tornado goes over a pond it should suck a lot of things not only frogs or fishes.

But the frogs and fish are the heaviest and therefor fall first, while water and pondscum, insects etc remain suspended or are dispersed over a wider area and therefor not noticed. my theory anyway!

Im a bit dissappointed in this thread, i was hoping for genuine ameture vid of a frog fall. Must not have happened since video was invented huh? why no such vids?

join