It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trip to dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
over the summer me and a friend are planning to take a trip to Dulce. We both live in NM, and almost positive that we can go. Any serious takers? I can in to more detail when more people opt in.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm in, i would definatly like to go. But you need to befriend a local is my understanding. U2 me for contact info.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I live pretty close to you. I'd be all about going, as long as your plans are detailed and you've covered all your bases. I've been doing research for a long time and know a bit about the area based on others' expeditions.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah, it would be cool if someone who was a member of the Jicarilla res could join the trip, it would make it a lot easier.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i might have a contact

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I would be interested depending on when you went i.e. if I have time off during that period of the year

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ok theres no way id be able to go since I live in England but im curious, what makes you think youd be able to succeed where im sure others have failed and actually get inside a base that noone knows for sure exists?

Im not saying it cant be done im just interested what your idea is since you say your almost positive you can get in?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I believe the OP is referring more to the area of an indian reservation rather than the theoretical base.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm Jicarilla but depending on when you want to go that might not help...
there are certain times where none tribal members are not allowed to be on the rez period!
If I brought you guys along I'd have to live your names at the chapter house there in Dulce, as in the tribal cops will want to know why your there and what your doing... not that they got anything against UFO hunters but there have been a lot of grave robbers and poachers up there...
so if you were to find anything cool... the bleached skull of a Gray...or just a cool shinny rock.... the tribal cops will most likely take it away...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
sorry for delay in response... I've been in contact with a friend who says he's found obscure ventilation shafts near Archuleta Mesa.. just thought it was interesting.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eliw777

can this friend supply exact map co-ordinates and pictures of these vents ?

top topics

join