It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMO: The best close up picture of Bigfoot to date!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dear Friends,

I live near the Atchafalaya Basin. The older generation like my grandpaw claimed they could hear from time to time a beast yelling that was not a wolve or a cat or a bear. It was a strange loud yell. I see no reason that they would make up such a tale. And these were woodsmen. They could track and they lived off the land.

I see the picture but that doesn't convince me. However, there are so many reports of BigFoot that one can't dismiss that people are seeing something.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

What in the world (or not) are you talking about? I have re-read your post and I'll be danged if I am getting a cd out and holding it up to the computer, I just want to know what are you on man? I saw another post you did not too long ago that was talking about these eletric aliens, I didn't get it either. Now granted a lot of thread and posts on here are quite eccentric, yours is way over the top, are you really seeing something? If you are I would suggest you do two things, get your eyes checked out and see your doctor. Sorry. I know my rant is off topic but I came back here to see what had been written since I posted last night, and I just thought your post(s) warrant someone letting you know how strange and off your posts sound.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by La Acadian

I live in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, and I suppose anyone who lives around here could tell you stories of hearing some strange and loud screams and growls in the woods around here. I remember camping as a child in an area we call 'the pocket' , it is a national forrest area. Anyway this one night we kept hearing what sounded like a woman screaming her head off, and it was getting closer and closer! We were flipping out, then when it was all quiet and we had basically forgotten about the screaming this thing comes running into the campsite! It was mean looking, long snout and teeth showing, we ran to the truck and jumped in! It just ran straight through and was gone, then we heard the screaming again. Next day a visit with the park ranger enlightned us, he said it was a red fox. He was telling us that bobcats in the area make that same sound, but our decsription of the animal led him to think it was a fox.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Imadamnaliens bigfoot is as real as a bigfoot gets. You can sell any story you want to with the photograph, doesn't mean the two are related. Tabloids like this one generate them weekly to sell papers. If you do the research yourself, you know what is there. I did the research on this picture when it came out in the Tabloid, i know all bigfoot are created the morning they are seen and they break down in component people. Bigfoot is a tool, a jeep for aliens. See my photo above, it is the original picture posted by op, i adjusted the light and the hue and all those electric aliens (that i am the world's expert on) come into view in all their colorful glory. You can walk away and say this is debunked, its a fake, but, wake up, it is an alien fake. You want to know where bigfoot is? They are easy to find, they are alien college students doing field work, just the same as earth college students do. I have checked all extant photo's and bigfoot that has been publicized since the 1960"s and they all are the same as those in my photo above. Most of the cryptids in the field of cryptozoology are also electric aliens. We exist in a sea of aliens, literally. Should they turn into water, we would all instantly drown. If you have difficulty seeing electric aliens, place a CD over the picture and look for their faces in the center hole.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by debris765nju]

Are you kidding or not? It can be hard to tell around here...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
For all who are commenting on debris.....

Stop!

He is incredibly sick.

He has fought in Vietnam and was exposed to many different agents(chemicals)

This man suffers from many delusions, he has been called every name in the book. The very best thing to do is ignore his posts. That way no one gets hurt.

If you would like to read a plethora of weird things this man claims go here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you will see why I don't respond to him anymore.

Debris is sick and needs help, ATS isn't the place for delusions.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I totally feel you, but thats a bit harsh.

Maybe what you say is true, but without knowing him, I am just gonna say that he is probably starved of attention and maybe lost his wife and kids, or something like that and wants to be noticed.

tO

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I challenge both of you to produce a question i haven't answered. I am not going to let you place quotes in my lips that i never said. I have the right to comment on any thread that is in an open forum. I do offer evidence which is more than you do. I scan the boards a dozen times a day for imput from ATS members and when i find a interesting photo i examine it. I think you just don't want to accept my conclusions. I post photographs, not artwork. The camera says that what i photograph is there and captures the image. Explain what it is you don"t see because there are no blank spots in any of my photos.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I challenge both of you to produce a question i haven't answered. I am not going to let you place quotes in my lips that i never said. I have the right to comment on any thread that is in an open forum. I do offer evidence which is more than you do. I scan the boards a dozen times a day for imput from ATS members and when i find a interesting photo i examine it. I think you just don't want to accept my conclusions. I post photographs, not artwork. The camera says that what i photograph is there and captures the image. Explain what it is you don"t see because there are no blank spots in any of my photos.

please explain to me what this psychedelic filter or whatever it is you do to these photos? I would like a scientific explanation on it. I am new to what you say and i seen you post some colorful photos and saying weird things about them.
I am a graphic artist and i can do the same thing to photos with my art programs and then make up weird facts about pixelated blotches. it so easy to do, that i dont do it....
so i would like some evidence of what you are doing? please do tell.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Optix]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ENOUGH!!!!

Pleas return to the TOPIC. The topic is a picture of BIGFOOT!

@debris765nju,
Please refrain from derailing the thread to point to your topic of interest. We know you see a connection and you've made your point clear. We can easily find your threads to discuss them further. Not here.
Mod Reminder-Please Stay on Topic

@ DamnAlien,
Relax. Please. Go on with the Topic. I read earlier the topic was considered closed. Has this changed?

Thank you all. Go on with the thread. I will be reading along.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Thank you sooooo much, you have no idea how much that means to me.

Thanks for abruptly stopping this derailment.

Appreciated my friend.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
bear body,head cut off, with mask stuck on neck stump. glued on "fingers".

this is what it looks like to me

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
im sorry but that looks like fozzy bears great crazy uncle

the hair looks to materialistic

and the nails? i think a creature that big would have problems not breaking them so much

and the teeth look way too white for and animal

i say bad fake

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

It's a hoax. It's obviously Gary Busey camping.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
... but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
When I first looked at this pic I did not see the bigfoot. I see a craggy looking mountianside. Then when someone enchanced it a bit, I see the bigfoot, only the shape is not right. Looks like it has a tree stump for an arm. I ain't buying it. Sorry.

hahahaha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stupid American joke that happened in America only.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join