It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can We Encourage 911 Whistleblowers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The fastest way to bring down this conspiracy is for Whistleblowers to come forward and reveal what they know/saw/did. If enough come forward, the whole House of Cards will collapse. I'm looking for ideas/suggestions on the best way to encourage Whistleblowers to come forward.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
The fastest way to bring down this conspiracy is for Whistleblowers to come forward and reveal what they know/saw/did. If enough come forward, the whole House of Cards will collapse.

There are some whistleblowers out there. It is hard to get someone from the government or military though becasue they are getting punished for speaking against the official story.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Either its money or based on their belief that they would come out...if there was such a conspiracy on this.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Either its money or based on their belief that they would come out...if there was such a conspiracy on this.

But then please tell me why the government and military try to stop anyone from speaking out against the official story? (i guess freedom of speech does not cover 9/11)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If you're referring to military or government personnel who publicize their BELIEF that 911 was an inside job, that's not what I consider a real whistleblower. I'm talking about someone who actually participated in the conspiracy in some direct way, either unknowingly or perhaps knowingly but who now has had a change of heart.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Thats like questioning the DI about basic training. He/she be pissed off. Off course its not like any of these "whistleblowers" have a bullet in the head about 9/11. Demotion or getting fired is hardly worth being quiet about.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
If you're referring to military or government personnel who publicize their BELIEF that 911 was an inside job, that's not what I consider a real whistleblower.

I am talking about people who work in the intell field and have the knowledge to know if the official story is correct or not.

Also why would the US. Army make a statemnt like this ?

Army: Doubting Official 9/11 Story Is ‘Disloyal To The United States’

[edit on 21-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In order to encourage a high level whistleblower who would be able to provide good solid evidence of the real events behind 9/11 there would be at least two things that would have to be provided.

1. Immunity from prosecution.

2. Protection from any possible reprisals for themselves and their family.

#1 would be very hard to provide before an individual actually came forward. The DOJ would have to make that promise and they’re part of the Government. I can’t imagine them coming out with a blanket statement that if anyone who has critical information regarding a conspiracy behind 9/11 comes forward that they would be granted immunity. It ain’t gonna happen.

#2 would be TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to provide. Any group with enough power and influence to have carried out 9/11 would be able to reach out and touch anyone they choose at any time. It would be 100 times worse than trying to snitch on the Mafia. If a high level informant came forward he or she would be signing their own death warrant.

I’ve heard it said that 9/11 couldn’t be a conspiracy because there’s no way that they could keep it a secret in the “Information Age.” Those people would have to be completely naïve to think that’s true. There are hundreds if not thousands of people working every day at Area 51. The facility has been in operation for decades. Through that time there has been a lot of people who have had access to the facility. How many of them are talking about what they’ve worked on out there? How much do we know about what goes on at Area 51? Secrets can be kept.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by LazyGuy]

[edit on 22-3-2008 by LazyGuy]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
the only way someone could come out about 911 would be to use foreign soil like china a country that america is just not going to stand over and after being hauled over the coals for a very long time on human rights issues they might be willing to push for those that may have taken part like bush to be taken before the war crimes tribunal. IMAGINE THAT!

new topics

top topics

join