It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: Do you believe 911 was a setup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is another important subject of mine and I know there have been other polls that I've heard of which proclaim to prove a large number of people believe 911 was a setup... Also that a large portion of those also believed it was setup by our government... I'm not proving this nor that with this, but I made another poll that will let you vote and maybe over time we'll get some good results..

Cast Your Vote

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Nobody voting on this issue? You don't need to vote, but in order for this to be of any value you should vote...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't understand your question. A set up? What kind of 'set up'??

- set up by the terrorists?
- set up by a government?
- set up by our government?

Do you mean 'planned'? Set up means something different.

- planned by terrorists
- planned by a governement
- planned by our government

Would you explain 'set up' more? Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Hey mate,i VOTED that 9/11 was a setup/inside job with the government being involved.

Lets hope more ATSrs/members vote because i wana see what the majority thinks about it.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Attari]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I really like the poll idea, and I voted the same as everyone else, so far!
I will be returning to see what others have voted later on!

Courtney

[edit on 3/19/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't understand your question. A set up? What kind of 'set up'??

- set up by the terrorists?
- set up by a government?
- set up by our government?

Do you mean 'planned'? Set up means something different.

- planned by terrorists
- planned by a governement
- planned by our government

Would you explain 'set up' more? Thank you.

I reworded the poll a little, tell me if this is better for you? If not throw me a suggestion... thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Ya I will keep you updated... I added the graph to the bottom of the page like with the alien/ufo poll... So you should be able to see it, but if not let me know.. Thanks...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
yes i think a few goverments had thier hand in the jar . not just americas
goverment

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by plasmacutter
yes i think a few goverments had thier hand in the jar . not just americas
goverment

I would have to agree with you... Do you think our government, mainly the Bush administration part of it, set it up?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think all the terrorist attacks both in europe and in the usa were NWO sponsored and executed via Al-Queda. Al-queda is not an extremist hate group rather an NWO tool of destruction.

Blaming the arabs is always the easiest solution! Proof can be found in the dates. For example, the madrid bombings happened exactly 911 days after the 9-11 attacks in usa. What a f.ckin coincidence?!?!??!

Oh and the London bombings the same! If you don't believe do the math!

N W O = Global corporate fascism in all its glory. Thats why the companies are consilidating and merging like never before.

Frankly...I prefer communism as an alternative where at least everyone has free health care, schooling, guaranteed jobs, paid vacations, etc.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Even more proof:

Update: President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, the ILLUMINATI ATTACK AMERICA is an obvious effort to force Americans into the NEW WORLD ORDER. Once again the number 11 appears paramount, and proves beyond doubt the involvement of the Illuminati.

Sorry. The link does not exist anymore or I cannot find it. Luckily, I pasted this info in text documents for later use. I believe it was at www.theforbiddenknowledge.com.... There is plenty of good info there so I highly recommend paying a long visit.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Aren't the nations consolidating as well?

North American Union

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yes. It seems so. There is also an asian economic union developing but I don't recall the name. It seems everyone and everything is consolidating and/or merging.

Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with economic communities developing and might even prove usefull in the long run. What annoys and fears me is global corporate facism because competition gets eliminated and companies become overly powerful which means they have a lot of influence on governments.

Ultimately we may have no choice in what we buy...the companies will choose for us.

The enviroment will greatly suffer because no anti-pollution laws have or will ever get passed.

All the wealth/revenue stays at the top and we all become corporate slaves working inhumane hours for a mediocre pay and having nothing to say about it.

Private initiative goes down the drain. If your lucky enough to start a company and succeed you get purchased such as microsoft buying most of the smaller high tech companies.

The governments will be bought and sold by the companies much like bonds on wall street. If favors are not met they will crumble like the house of cards concept.

Is that what we want?!

[edit on 27-3-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

This is a very scary time... There is almost too much stuff to worry about to even worry... I mean we have aliens, UFOs, 911, the war, dieing planet, planet x etc. etc.... I guess we just need to figure out which is most important for the times... I'd say what's happening in our world, politically speaking is what's most important and the condition of our planet... But I would much rather deal with a natural disaster than that of our government trying to enslave everyone into a new world order... Shoot I'd even take an alien invasion over the NWO...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So far this poll has revealed some rather interesting results... Keep it coming people, lets see how many votes we can wrap up.. The more we post the more realistic this becomes and the better the data is... Thanks to everyone who has already cast their votes! Cudos to you!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I l l u m i n a t i = double ll = 11

double ll = twin towers

Refer to Earth Citizen's post featuring www.forbiddenknowledge.com

Yeah...I know a dumb theory.

take care all
res

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Polling ATS regarding a conspiracy is like holding a wine tasting at an AA meeting.

It's a LOT of fun, but your results might be a little skewed.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Polling ATS regarding a conspiracy is like holding a wine tasting at an AA meeting.

It's a LOT of fun, but your results might be a little skewed.

I think I cover all the bases and you can only vote 1 time... So... There aren't really any ways to sway it... Everyone has a belief of their own and can vote if they want... Just because everyone, for the most part, on ATS are very informed doesn't mean it will sway the poll does it? We just happen to be in a spot that targets the well informed individuals...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
I think I cover all the bases...

I absolutely agree. My statement has nothing to do with the bases. It has to do with the ballpark...let's call it a "home field advantage."

We just happen to be in a spot that targets the well informed individuals...

Agreed. There are well informed individuals HERE too.

Think you'd get the same results?

top topics

join