It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I have found the smoking gun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
"The Washington Post reported that by checking flight manifests and comparing them with other information such as watch lists, customs officials were able to determine the names of all 19 hijackers by 11:00 a.m" - Wikipedia

Customs determined who the 19 hijackers were by matching their names from a "watch list" to the flight manifest. However, I thought the terrorists committed identity theft and stole the identities of innocent Arab men.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
They could mean they had the fake names at that time, not the real identities. A smoking gun would be nice.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
They could mean they had the fake names at that time, not the real identities. A smoking gun would be nice.

They got the names from comparing the watch list (a list to identify possbile terrorists) to the flight manifest. They said the names matched.

BUT!

The names couldn't have matched, because like 10 people have come forward saying they are alive....so they wouldn't have been on any "watch list."

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh, I see. Maybe they had pictures, but how would they have pictures of who boarded the plane? Very good observation.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There weren't even any Arab names on any of the original flight manifests. And just so i don't get a spanking i am going to continue to blab and blab and make this a two line post.

Anything can be fabricated by people with unlimited resources.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Retikx]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Sure there were, you just weren't looking for it because you believed what others already said, that they are alive even right now.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There should have been a hundred pictures of each of these people.
I know that because I had photographers taking pictures of me and video taping me, at the airport, and they even postponed the flight while they serched my checked in luggage.
I was a suspicious looking guy with a beard, tying to get back from california, to my home in Florida.
It was during a tense time for national security, apparently, when they were bringing Manuel Noriega up from Panama to Florida.
For all they knew, I could have come across the border to do some sort of terrorism.
This happened at the San Diego airport and I was confronted.
I guess I just look like a terrorist.
When I was living in California, I found out the cops were questioning people about me and asked if I was from Nicaragua.
That was while Ortega was running things there.
Point is, if you are in any way suspitious, they are filming you.
The fact that the gov. says they have no films shows they are lying.

new topics

top topics

join