It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Caused the Fiery Ground-Level Explosions Right Before the Collapse of Each Tower?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What Caused the Fiery Ground-Level Explosions Right Before the Collapse of Each Tower?
Reddit

On 9/11, there were multiple reports by credible witnesses of ground-level fiery explosions right before the collapse of the Twin Towers:

A CBS News reporter on stated: "All of a sudden I heard a roar and I saw one of the towers blow ... I saw from street level as though it exploded up, a giant rolling ball of flame..." www.whatreallyhappened.com...

The same reporter stated: "I hear simultaneously this roar and see what appears to be a gigantic fireball rising up at ground level . . . giant ball of fire come out of the earth" (pages 119 & 239)www.amazon.com...

A Port Authority Police Department officer, who was intimately familiar with the World Trade Center from his years of police duties patrolling there, said that hallway began to shudder as a "terrible deafening roar" swept over him, then a giant fireball exploded in the street seconds before the south tower collapsed www.bowhunter.com...

An eyewitness reported a large explosion at ground level right before the collapse of the North Towerweb.archive.org...://www.trismccall.net/jersey_city_journal.html

What could have caused ground-level fiery explosions right before the collapse of each tower?

Anyone whoe tries to tell you that there were no explosives used to bring down the towers are complicit in msearing and covering up the deaths of innocent people.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
seems like debunkers are more interested in debunking missile pods and holograms.

This thread is undebunkable. No denying there were explosives used to bring down World trade center 1, 2, 7.

new topics

join