It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 plane engines made in mexico!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I was looking over some of the data from the planes that hit the WTC when I noticed that the engines on the airplanes were made...

... IN MEXICO.

Does this possibly mean that mexico might have had something to do with the attack? geroge w bush was actualy in mexico a year before 911 during july!!! he might have talk to the mexicans and come up with some sort of idea to begin a new world order.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And the planes that crashed on 9/11 entered service in like the 1980s. So unless this was planned since way back then, I seriously doubt that this had ANYTHING to do with 9/11.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Did you check if any other airplane engines are made in mexico as well? If it's routine for all commercial airline engines to be made there, than the theory doesn't really hold much water.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These are the only ones I've heard of that are made in mexico.

fine you guys want to disagree that only strengthens bush and his people.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You should have looked a little deeper. The engines are NOT built in Mexico. COMPONENTS of the engines are built in Mexico, and it's much bigger than you claim. Pratt and Whitney and GE both have huge facilities in Mexico. They make or repair components there, fly them to the US for inspection and to be deemed air worthy, and then the engines are built in the United States.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The only ones you've heard of...but did you actually research it? It's an interesting theory, but you need to cover all bases when presenting it. You can't expect people to just automatically believe you for your word.

In the few months I've been on this board, I've been amazed at the amount of research people do to back up claims and theories. Website links, videos, FOIA reports.

Do you have the website where you initially found out about the engines? If so, add that to your post. Add any other links that show where the engines are regularly made...that sort of thing.

Far be it from me to try to dash someone's theory...I haven't made any claims myself as I wouldn't know where to start to research it.

Michelle

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think my sarcasm detectors wen't *beep*!!! When I read the thread topic, and the OP. Then looked at the OP's screenname.

I believe this thread is an attempt at humor. Well it fails miserably.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Guys, I can't believe everyone keeps falling for this guy. He isn't serious. "Thereisnoconspiracy" is either a JREFer or worse, but he keeps on posting ludicrous ideas for the purpose of sarcasm. Look at his posting history.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ok, what would the engines being made in mexico have to do with mexico being part of the 9/11 attack? that makes no sense and sorry I have to say that you are reaching way too far on that one.

new topics

top topics

join