It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An American Dilema/Sam Danner/Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
G-day Mates:
I am told to titile My life as above. I have alot aot truth about American strategic Polotics. The capitals are mine. I hope I am welcomed in this group. I do not know how long my life span is. But my Alien friend will guide me as I am sure. Please move this blog to where it supose to be. I thank you for your greetings. Please make sure that you read all of Sam Danner comments. May the Lord be with you all
SamDanner American Aurlines Flight 77 ~~~~~~~~~~~September 11th,2001.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

Hi SamDanner and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Please Terminate my account with ATS.
Sam Danner Saturday March15th 2008

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As I have stated somewhere else, I DID NOT POST TO TERMINATE MY ACCOUNT. I changed my password and that took care of that. I like ATS very much. I have alot of new news about Flight 77 and the Pentagon and UFO,s have always been a big issues with me as My whole family being 6 of us saw at 2 different times, metalic flying Disc,s hovering in broad daylight there were under some king of control by somekind of intelligence.
I have been so beat up on the Flight 77 issue that I no longer even write about this subject. I am still trying to understand this forum and where to park myself. I guess questions on 9/11 issues should be addressed at one place and alien encounters and area 51 should be at another place.
I even have a grand interest in Civil War Ghosts and all of that stuff. So will someone address a questin to me? I enjoy talking about quatam physic,s and all of that.
Do any of you older people remember George Adamski? He was one of the 1st contactees during the 1950,s
Sam Danner

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe i am thick, Sam, but i'm not getting who you are??

Do you work for the Pentagon?

Who are you? I wish people would just state their case in simple English that anyone can comprehend.
How about it?

I forgot my manners. Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So Mr. Danner Sir, You indeed are or were on ATS. The way you write is not the Sam Danner from the Pentagon. I find this very interesting. What is this G 'Day mates stuff. You are not here in this country. England, Scottland. some commonwealth country? I bet the I.P. address is in the good old U.S.A.

new topics

top topics

join