It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM Area 51 Employee Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is the first Area 51 employee interview that has made me think really hard. The guy is generally terrified when speaking and it was confirmed to me the guy does call back a few months later.

The fact you can hear the fear in his voice makes you wonder about it. At first, I thought it was a prank, but you cannot dismiss the fear of the caller.

(Yeah the guy freaks out, but he is really paranoid about something)

If its faked, the caller is a great actor. But apparently COAST to COAST AM experienced faults during the call, it was apparently cut off the waves

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is the call back, its bloody weird.

The guy claims he was having a paranoid rant last time, but his voice sounds completely different this time around

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

This subject has been totally beaten to death and the guy admitted to being a fraud.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I remember this one. If I was to be honest he sounds like he's over acting. If you have ever managed people it's like the guy that call in sick when he isn't and over does the "sounding sick" part with lots of sniffles and the wobbly voice like they are on their death bed but somehow found momentary strength to dial the phone number and lift the receiver to their ear just before they pass out again. lol

Though the transmitter failure is a bit weird...I don't believe in coincidences so how could I believe this was one.

I don't know I'm torn...the over acting part really makes me question this.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

IIRC, the transmitter failure happened on a replay of this broadcast, not the first time around.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No it happened during the original broadcast.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Were they playing a tape of the interview or something? I'm almost sure I've read something to the effect that this broadcast wasn't truly live.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Apparently this has been replayed once on Coast to Coast AM due to the strangeness surrounding it.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the second vid, I'd never heard that phone call before... I heard the first one a few times... It was great to hear the second one..

There's something in his voice, in the second video, when Art asks him to re-create/re-do the same sort of distress from the first video, to prove to the listeners that its him, taking responsibility for the hoax... I can't put my finger on it... (whether he faked the first one, or faked the second about faking the first) He starts to freak out a bit, and by just listening it sounds (to me at least)at that point like the same caller If it was a hoax he's a pretty good actor.... Who knows for sure?

I love Coast to Coast AM, Art & George are both great hosts.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Heard it live the first time around.
All must remember that Art is a master of media, and it is just my opinion that the call was so great for broadcast that Art turned off the transmitter, went out on his porch and had a smoke for a few minutes. If so, I don't fault him for it--it is entertainment, BTW, and would have been a masterful decision.

new topics

top topics

join